Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever managed to blow up the microwave?

My lodger did tonoght when he thought he could use it for drying his pants..now I've got no dinner.

I did at work ! It exploded and shot my soup all over the staffroom ... we were wiping Heinz Cream of tomato off the chairs for days afterwards ...aww ! you will have to order a takeaway !! and make the damn lodger pay 4 it !! LOL

Lol, yeah actually. I hadn't been taught the whole, "no aluminum" rule, and wanted some garlic bread. So, I put it wrapped in foil into the microwave, and set it to be on high. As soon as I pressed the on button, I had my own fireworks display on hand! I ran out of the kitchen screaming "Daddy! Daddy! Help!"...my dad came in, yelled, "Holy SH**!" and pressed the off button just as the microwave door had a big old chunk pop off.

Boy oh boy did I ever learn O_O

Not me ... but my son ALMOST did a few months ago. He was heating up some hot chocolate in a cup that had a shiny metallic design on it - sparks were flying everywhere, we have a nice dark burned spot on the back now .. that was an innocent mistake - your lodger is an idiot.

yup

metal went crazy inside the microwave! then i had to buy a new one :(

but haha, my friend carved me this sign to hang above my microwave that says: NO METAL!

you could hang up a sign that says "Do NOT Dry Your Pants In Here!" It'd be a funny story. :P

but about no dinner...aww...make your lodger get you something!

Only custard in a metal lined carton but anyway your lodger sounds like scum. Keep you dignity and eat a pot noodle in front of him.

I once put a piece of my hair in the microwave expecting DNA and a clone of myself. If a clone did appear, the microwave would explode.

^_^

Aren't I amazing?

No, I haven't blown up the microwave...but one of my friends and I caught a bee for our school bug project, and he was storing it in the microwave and then his mom turned it on...it exploded. It was pretty funny, actually.

i've stuck a crunchwrap supreme from taco bell in the microwave

and blue streaks were going everywhere then it caught on fire

taco bell should put the "do not microwave in wrapper" bigger

no, but i flicked the voltage input switch on the back a PC in high school quite a few years ago.

that looked pretty mint, big cloud of smoke came out the back! *

The way I see it is you can be the first to survive a situation like this