Lack of sex in marriage...No rude answers?

Hi everyone! i have been married for two and a half years. we were gettin in on like twice a day. my husband recenly gotten a new job that requires him to travel a little farther than usual so he leaves as 6.45 am and comes home like around 4 or 5. he works long hours, which is understandable. However, our sex... show more Hi everyone! i have been married for two and a half years. we were gettin in on like twice a day. my husband recenly gotten a new job that requires him to travel a little farther than usual so he leaves as 6.45 am and comes home like around 4 or 5. he works long hours, which is understandable.
However, our sex life has diminished dramatically. at his old job, he worked the same hours, of not way longer, but we still had some kind of flame there. a couple of months ago, he went on a business trip and when he came back, he was acting jumpy and strange, i knew it was something, but i didnt know what. A few days later, i wanted to take pics of my 2 daughters and there was no room in his phone for pics, and then i saw another womans you-know-what, with his hands on it. i was at the highest level of pissivity. i confronted him, and he cussed me out, he was cheating and wouldnt admit to it.
I am not working right now, which i hate cuz im used to working, but im at home potty training a 3 year old and nursing a 1 year old, im cooking, cleaning , doing laundry, listen to him complain and talk about himself and how much money he makes. We dont really communicate, i try my best but it dont work. I dressed sexy, i smelled nice, i give him massages, even though my back is in pain, i gave him hugs and kissed him, he still wont touch me. And when im in the middle of sleeping, he then wants to have sex, and when i say no, im very tired or in pain he told me "forget you," or "you wonder why i dont do you." Yesterday we had an argument and i told him to (you know) himself and he said, "i do have sex with myself. Sex is not that big of a deal, there are things in life bigger than that." I was so hurt, i was crying, i have communicated my feelings to him, he just ignores me or says something that dont pertain to our sex life. I feel so ignored, hurt and unappriciated. Im doing so much and trying so hard, what is wrong with me?
Update: I'll NEVER CHEAT, never have, never will, even though it has been done to me. but its gotten to the point where im fantasizing about sex with other men. But cheating is not something i plan to do.
Update 2: I said clearly NO RUDE ANSWERS! Please do not tell me what i should do with my kids, grow up, move out ( im in school) or to move with my mother, that is not likely cuz she thinks my kids are retarted. All that i am simply stating that i would like positive advice, if you are going to be nasty or RUDE, SARCASTIC... show more I said clearly NO RUDE ANSWERS! Please do not tell me what i should do with my kids, grow up, move out ( im in school) or to move with my mother, that is not likely cuz she thinks my kids are retarted. All that i am simply stating that i would like positive advice, if you are going to be nasty or RUDE, SARCASTIC or MEAN, do not by all mean answer this question to gain points. thank you