trish
trish asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 1 decade ago

Prison gangs Can you imagine the future?

If this is left to go unchecked

Muslim prison gangs are trying to force other inmates to sign up to Islamic radicalism, prison officers said.

(Advertisement)

Extremists at high security HMP Whitemoor in Cambridgeshire were pushing a "strict and extreme" interpretation of Islamic practice, inspectors were told.

Chief Inspector of Prisons Anne Owers said: "There was a perception among officers that some Muslim prisoners operated as a gang and put pressures on non-Muslim prisoners to convert, and on other Muslim prisoners to conform to a strict and extreme interpretation of Islamic practice."

She found staff were reluctant to tackle "inappropriate behaviour" and was told Muslim prisoners were able to "police themselves".

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/pressass/20081010/tuk-con...

Mike - Prisoners are very vulnerable to this sort of gang intimidation but as you rightly say the biggest gangs are now Muslim and they have every intention not just of intimidating other prisoners but brainwashing them into carrying out acts of terror and intimidation on the public at large. I am amazed tha Kamran finds that funny.

Harry R. There will always be tough nuts and gangs in prisons. The thing is that this goes deeper than that as these people mean to actually undermine Britain, They will maim and kill in their fanatical attempts to make Britain Muslim . They are very good at brainwashing the feeble minded to do their dirty work and prison is the ideal place to recruit. It has to be sorted out and fast

Bic, That makes two of us. And I suspect a whole lot more!

Favorite Answer

I read this trish and I was as appalled as you, we must deal with them and also admit publicly that immigration has flooded our prisons with foreign prisoners.

Of course the biggest gangs are Muslims, I knew that before the news article but I often get flack for mentioning it. Apparently it is "racist" to report facts about the massive increase in UK prison population due to mass immigration.

I do no think it is unreasonable to use the army in prisons if this cannot be sorted out quickly. It is worth mentioning that the prison officers rule in Guantanamo Bay not the Muslims

thanks trish, I suppose Kamran ( who may be a Muslim) has a definition problem; Muslims are a religious group in UK prisons many times bigger than ANY other organised group or "gang". I suppose Kamran thinks a religious group is not a gang, it is a matter of definition. To me if it walks like a gang talks like a gang, acts like a gang, then it is a gang, Muslims in UK prisons are all one gang.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/2008/may/25/pris...

Source(s): HRS mention the worst case only, Muslim gangs are spread throughout UK prisons, any prison officer will confirm this. http://www.rights.no/publisher/publisher.asp?id=52... This View London report verifys that it is several prisons http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/news/muslim-gangs-taki...

As Muslims openly preach that Islam supersedes and must subjugate all other religions and not befriend non-believers it beggars belief that this barbaric and primitive religion has not been banned in Britain.

Islam does not seek inclusion but domination by force, fear and threats.

It cannot and will not accept a democracy and has no business here.

The authorities must find enough backbone to tell the EU to sod off and deport Islamic terrorist or execute them.

Only a raving lunatic, and in our government and law courts they seem plentiful, would shelter those who seek to do us harm.

Refusing to deport criminals in case they are ill-treated or even executed by their own nations is stark raving mad.

These people came and were given shelter and their deportation is caused by THEIR OWN ACTIONS.

Let them take responsibility for them and face the consequences and I for one will shed no tears.

a million) Marauders era :D for the duration of the eyes of Snape! Awww i might love that!!! i think of it would be extremely exciting and it would placed it by using a thoroughly diverse attitude! particularly with how Harry Potter is written with Harry and his friends in a thoroughly effective mild just about all of the time! or possibly commerce it between diverse POVs between 2 characters one being Snape and the different say.. Sirius? < possibly ending as much as the factor of Lily/Jame's deaths with Sirius being placed away and Snape searching for out Dumbledore. The commerce POVs i think of might additionally upload intensity to it and preserving the stability of humour and usual hardcore plot lines in stability like another books. i might additionally %. the Mauraders era over the others because of the fact imo, i do no longer think of you may waiting to do lots with the destiny era, Harry and his kin lead what maximum might say a suited life form after hogwarts so hes no longer have been given something to handle with. i do no longer think of there might desire to be adequate intensity to his babies the two extremely... The previous era may well be exciting yet because of the fact we already learn Dumbledore's life tale i think of lower back it would be annoying to function something new and finished of intensity extremely.. HBP lined all there extremely became imo to do with Voldemorts kin which incorporate his thoughts on it whether its informed by using different persons because of the aftermath! i in my opinion, because of the fact there'd be so few people of interest to me that have already been presented to the e book might discover it annoying to maintain up with or shop interest in Tom Riddle at Hogwarts.

I talk to a prison officer who drops his son off at my local school and he says there is a tough Muslim gang culture in his prison at least. They rule other prisoners and try to convert them. I don't think it is only high security prisons but this is only one prison

the government hasn't got a f***ing clue!

these people need to be segregated to lessen the threat, not left to mingle with other prisoners that have nothing better to do than listen to their ravings.

at the end of the day, these people are prisoners of war, 'the war on terror' and if the government cannot see that they are making the situation worse with their namby pamby approach to this, then i am afraid that it is only a matter of time before more retards like the one that tried to bomb a cafe in exeter, are marching through our shopping centres with death and destruction strapped to their backs.

the muslim fanatics in our prisons are preying on the weak minded and using them for their own ends. perhaps a single prison with muslim terrorists only might be the answer, preferably on an island in the middle of the ocean.

The answer is to build much more prison spaces so that we can wherever possible isolate muslim prisoners. There is no freedom of association law for people in prison.

When Sen O'Bama become your next President then he will handle your problems. O'Bama 08-16.

Wonder if you would write the same question if these gangs were just plain caucasian snarlers who looked like Al Murray (or even the Krays). It already happens in many long-term prisons - and like it or not, many are not Muslims.

• Kamran

"Of course the biggest gangs are Muslims"

LOL, HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

this comment made my day

just..........

they will get the hell............

they get whatever sins they have done.......