Isn't it about time Obama played his trump card ( the Keating 5)?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Obama has an even bigger trump card that he has failed to play. That is "Songbird" McCain's willingness to be a propanganda tool for the North Vietnamese after being captured.

• 1 decade ago

The Obama-Biden camp already has the video ad ready for release on McCain's connection with the Keating Five. It should be out pretty soon. it's in response to McCain's smear ads about Obama's "ties" with terrorists.

• 1 decade ago

Most of his young supporters were in diapers when this happened and have no clue what happened. The Dem's called to exonerate both mccain and Glenn over this. More garbage to pollute the minds of voters as usual. There are no candidates that deserve the POTUS office.

• ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Politics as usual . You bet ya. Play the whole fukn deck. Both sides. That will take everyones eyes off the fact that both major party candidates voted for the sellout bill that is not doing or going to do a damn thing but fail!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No. I think he should stay on message, showing what he will do for the country. The Keating 5 stuff will come out anyway. He doesn't need to be bringing it up himself.

• 1 decade ago

Who needs Keating 5 when we have Bush II?

• Mark J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He could play that. I read about this scandal, and I seriously doubt he will use that tactic because he has own issues that he tries to temper or keep out of the media. (Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, and Jim Johnson are only a few to start.)

• Jack X
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Who would care?

The media hasn't/wouldn't report it because they're too busy polling undecided voters and discussing if Palin was "charming enough" during the VP debate. Plus, it's a complicated issue to explain. The media doesn't have time for these things.

• 1 decade ago

not much of a trump card when McCain is already on record as saying it "was the worst mistake of my life".

The main difference between these two candidates is that McCain is not hiding anything.

Why won't Obama even release his college records? Hell, he won't even let anybody see his thesis. Why? What's he afraid of us seeing?

• 1 decade ago

No, he needs to tell the American people about McCain's lobbyist and Campaign manager the truth about McCain supporting the terrorist Mugee.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.