Cause of a child-free celebration?

I am 25 this year. I have no children, and have never been married. I had a vasectomy one year ago, this month. I am very proud. Am I strange to throw a party for myself, and my close friends?

• Marvin

Good plan. I am on my 20 years celebration of child-freedom.

• Pippin

You can throw a party for any reason. If you want to celebrate your vasectomy ... sure ... why not.

• What would be the "meaning" of the party? Usually when you have a celebration you are celebrating something.

uhh yeah thats pretty dumb..why dont you just go bang a whole bunch of people?....thats why you got the vasectomy isnt it?...so you can have all the sex you want with all the people you want and not have a baby? you were way too young to make that desicion...unless you got it for a medical reason like you have HIV or something and dont want to pass it on to children...you are going to regret this someday.

Absolutely not. Have fun.