Avatar
Avatar asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Sarah Palin, What Happened?

I liked Sarah Palin's "down home" speaking. I could admire her religious beliefs and morals even though they aren't my own. Most especially I just liked her spunk. She reminded me of the women in my own family and their friends. I didn't want her as VP much less Prez -eeew!, but at least I liked her enough that I said to those in my life "I hate the fact that I like her!"

But now... she's just disgusted me with this "Obama's pals with a terrorist" thing. She's like that nasty soccer-mom that no one wants to hang with because she smiles while stabbing you in the back just to get what she wants.

She's lost what little I actually admired about her...

Does anyone else feel like this?

I know...I hate myself, I'm such a douche...It is that McCain, the old turd he promised me some stuff I can not talk about.

Sarah Palin is the most dangerous person I've have ever seen on a presidential ticket in my life time. She is a moron who lacks common sense. Her getting anywhere near the White House is a frightening scenario.

We don't need soccer moms in the White House. We need people who know what they are doing. She has virtually no background education for the job, she's an adulterer, her kids were on drugs, her daughter was pregnant at 17, and she speaks in tongues. I am not against religion, but I find fundamentalists are completely nuts, which she is.

She is a scary person, and anyone who supports her is, quite frankly, a fool. A person who thinks Palin would be a good vice president should do the country a favor and not vote.

• I think it's great that someone is bringing this to light. It came out a little during the time when Hilary was running against Obama....but the media downplayed it and it was hush-hushed. That's what we get for having a liberal media - we only hear stories that make the left look good. It's about time smoeone brings this to light. If you think the connection between Bill Ayers and Obama is somehow nonexistant, or that it's minor...THINK AGAIN and do some research. It's amazing how involved Obama was in Ayer's life and work...and surprisingly Ayers corrupt organization supports Obama's campaign.

Those Bush like qualities have NO PLACE on the ticket of the POTUS.

PPL we need to get someone in there that is for America, that can lead America NOT SOMEONE THAT IS GOOD AT PUTTING SOMEONE DOWN, THAT CAN LYE.

Lying and blaming, smear, fear and all those strategies ARE NOT GOOD PRESIDENTIAL SKILLS.

HELL, That should tell you why you SHOULDN'T VOTE THOSE PUPPETS IN. They are tools. They don't have the cerebral process to run the country. The Powers that be are doing that and you guys are falling for it WAKE UP.

I saw through her facade from the beginning. The winking and dodging of questions was very clear. So, frankly, she never impressed me. But now that Obama/terrorist nonsense is simply a desperation move on her part. They are losing badly and proving to what lengths they will go to smear.

I think that all Obama supporters feel the same way. But for people wanting to make an informed, intelligent decision would like to know the facts about the "savior".

why would stating a true fact about obama's cronies bother you? when you bring out true items against an opponent it is not being cheap. for an example obama has attended rev wrights church for 20 years but did not ever hear sermons like we have seen on TV why is he lying? politics is dirty and will get dirtier so if this rankles you you will just have to do what you have to do. i would suggest you get over it.

I can imagine that many people feel that way with her, disgusted. A while ago I made a promise, this was back before the V.P. debate that I would be unfair to Palin, or McCain for that matter, and just write about the issues at hand. But now since Palin and McCain have made those types of statements, the kid gloves are off, it is about time we Democrats play loose and mean with the facts, or better yet just play mean.

• momw

She always made me sick.I don't understand why McCain is sending her out to bring him votes.I know there are a lot of intellectuals in the republican party.So,will someone explain this to me.

She isn't nominated, the election isn't on the instant, and Barrack will lose in 2012, sorry to destroy your non-denominational holiday season. what's it with this Palin obsession?