How to use islamic prayer mat compass?

Asalamu Alaykum,

I need help I purchased a prayer mat with a compass attached to it, I live in london and I need to know which direction face qibla, if someone could provide me with a step by step guide I would really appreciate it, jazah allahu khairan.

• Best answer

Walikumusalam.

Check out the following website.

Top left area shows ur location.

Bottom right shows the Qibla.

http://www.praytime.info/index.php

• dilks

Travel Prayer Mat

• luong

a million. The shahada must be reported in the two english and arabic. 2. you will possibly desire to purchase an Islamic prayer mat from any community Islamic save. Or order on line. verify on the internet for community shops or web pages. 3. As a starter, you may say your prayers in english, yet do learn the arabic language too, it particularly is important. 4. The 5 diverse prayers take diverse cases to wish. the 1st prayer is termed Fajr. It has 2 sunnat, 2 fard. probable takes 5 minutes, yet if you end you`d probabaly want to envision on! 2d prayer is termed Zuhr: 4 sunnat, 4 fard, 2 sunnat, 2 nuffel. this might desire to take around 10/15 minutes. third prayer is termed Asar. 4 sunnat, 4 fard. might desire to take abour 8/10 minites. fourth prayer is termed Maghrib. 3 fard, 2 sunnat, 2 nuffel. might desire to take approximately 10 minutes. the merely good prayer of the day is termed Isha. 4 sunnat, 4 fard, 2 sunnat, 2 nuffel, 3 witr, 2 nuffel. The prayers come from dofferent places interior the Quran. Congarulations!!!!!! in case you want to ask greater questions approximately Islam, then bypass to the Ramadan area the place you will get super solutions- its the place each and all of the Muslims (inclusive of converts) carry close out!

Wa alykum alsalam

I don't trust the prayer mat with compass to tell the direction to qibla accurately, many have purchased those before, and turned to be invalid.

I suggest to post your Q in Ramadan category , where are lot of Muslims in there including Muslims who live in London , go to society and culture > holidays > Ramadan.

• reme_1

can't help it. that is the funniest thing I've ever heard of. Head away from the Atlantic Ocean. A prayer mat with a compass........LOL

Step one: Go to amazon.com

Step two: Buy a prayer mat like the one you described.

There, wasn't that easy?

Source(s): this friendly atheist

No sense of direction, huh?