tboneund asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

How will Barry Melrose change the TB Lightening?

Do you think Barry Melrose will be a more goalie friendly coach? Will Barry Melrose change TB to a more defensive system?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

LMFAO

Barry is going to choke in Tampa the same way he chocked with LA. Only no Stanley Cup Final this time.

• 1 decade ago

The only thing that will change in TB because of Melrose is that Hair Gel sales will go up. He hasn't coached in years and as a commentator he seems to love idiot players like Matt Barnaby. TB is screwed until they find a better coach.

• yuppie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

no, melrose is a bum. he is a hockey idiot. tampa bay is screwed. the only way they will do good is because of players like malone and roberts and kolzig. melrose had nothing to do with signing them.

• 1 decade ago

He'll drive the lightning further into the ground like he did with the kings

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

How do they let this guy coach after what he did to the KINGS!? Good luck you will need it Tampa Bay.

Source(s): long time Kings fan
  • S P
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

He unfortunately is going to kill us. He already has by cutting Lecavalier's ice time down.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wish for it. But i don't have much hope for TB this year. :(

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Absolutely. Everyone will be sporting mullets and wearing hideous wannabee pimp suits.

• 1 decade ago

he shudda stayed at espn ...... i a ranger fan and they screwd too. cuz they lost avery

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.