I get jealous when my boyfriend talks to girls:( help me!!?

Okay, me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months, today. And he is really sweet and amazing and i love him to death. and i know i don't have to deal with the fact of him flirting with other girls, and that's not the problem at all. but the problem is, is that even when he mentions him talking to another... show more Okay, me and my boyfriend have been dating for 7 months, today. And he is really sweet and amazing and i love him to death. and i know i don't have to deal with the fact of him flirting with other girls, and that's not the problem at all. but the problem is, is that even when he mentions him talking to another girl, like not even flirting with them. I get very jealous and i hate it =[ because i know i can trust him with all my heart, and he can trust me. I never even talk to other guys. Ever. but like today he said, "oh i was in school and i was trying to hook my friend up with this girl and me and her were talking and she is such a slut" so it made me happy he called her a slut. but then he was like "oh and she told me she liked me shirt, and she always stares at me" and it just make me upset =[ its not him, its just these girls that make me upset. Because my boyfriend is EXTREMELY Hot and im sure every girl that walks by thinks that. But I don't know, I just shouldnt get jealous when he even brings up a girl a little bit because he can have girlfriends just like i can have guy friends. Its just hard for me to hear about girls like talking to him =[ am i being too clingy? I give him space all the time.

Thank you for your help! =]
9 answers 9