Excel Spreadsheet-Create a Sheet that can be used for Voting?

I'm looking for a template that I can use to poll people on popularity. Let say "Given the following 10 cars vote for you favorite. The results are given 1st to last. Has anyone seen one on the web?

Favorite Answer

this seems pretty easy to do. If you have excel 2007, its awesome. you dont need one from the web, just make your own.

First type the title of the poll at the top (top 10 cars)

Then start listing the types of cars, each in their own cell going down the spreadsheet

The leave the cells next to each car name blank so votes can check it off.

The pivot table mentioned earlier is the way to go BUT if you want multiple sheets- just sort your original data by country then cut and paste one country at a time into a new sheet

• Bandit

I think you can do this from scratch. An entry into a box next to a car would be counted. Total the votes and sort the resulting totals ascending.

Try Microsoft office online. They do free templates.