Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

close your eyes and tell me ur happy place :] ?

close ur eyes, & think of an imaginary place where ur all alone & its ur happy place. u love 2 be there. tell me what it looks like & put ur signs

ill do mine :]

i imagine a nice place full of a whole bunch of different colors & candy all around! LOL & me just laying in the middle of that, eating candy everywhere i go (even the ground is candy) & a nice breeze is there.. lol weird..

aquarius w/ leo rising

yah thts my puppy :] his name is poppy but we call him pops or popsitcle lol

i imagine myself on the beach laying down ! with candles all around and a massage place around where i am ! i am having fun listening to the waves and drinking a piña colada! love it!

libra with scorpio rising!

My fav is on the top of the mountain. I love taking trips to mountains it's first hours hard work (no climbing or wires just "walk") it's like get up unstable stairs. U swet and suffer, but when you are at the top.. It's totally silent! You hear just wind you see all the mountains you look before up now in your horizon. It's the most fantastic place ever and feels so good to win your battle against mountain ;D I'v always been kinda self torturing masochist but i love it! And it makes me keep in psysic and there is mo such beautiful place (now in this time of year it's autum colors yellow and red!) Capricorn rising leo. And mars sag!

Either on the side, near the top of a glorious mountain in the fall or spring, because the fog is so crisp and feels so good. I paused during my hike to observe the sunrise. Or by a river or beach near a tropical rainforest around sunset and a long day of playing or sweating.

Scorpio w/ Sagitarius rising

Ok! :D I imagine laying on a sidewalk in Italy and it's really sunny out, with a nice breeze. There are tall light brown buildings and italian accents. lol People are walking by getting along. The church bells go off. Then I take a walk around and theres a parade going on, I'm getting along with people, and animals come to play with us. Hehe

Gemini sun

Scorpio moon

Leo rising

I'm in a tour bus traveling the world with my best friends, my band. We're just chilling out drinking energy drinks getting ready for our next gig in Detroit. Everyone's tired from the show the night before, but we don't care, we love playing our music more than anything else in the world.

Gemini Sun

Libra Moon

I'm on a tropical island with white sand and beautiful blue water. Surrounded by colorful, exotic flowers and I have my own beautiful waterfall. It's so warm and peaceful I never want to leave.

aquarius sun, leo moon, gemini rising

Nope I was so embarrassed around my parents I kept everything to myself and snuck around. I'm 29 now and I still don't tell them about my personal life.

• .

I imagine an island. There's nobody there to bother me. Basically, it's deserted. I just imagine a bunch of trees and sparkling clear water.

Virgo

Edit: Aww, he's cute. Yea. Fill us in on his name Emmie.

Rach: Gah! That's not true Rach! Look....I'm going to answer it right now.

Source(s): I'm not really that imaginative today

Outer space. Everything's so peaceful and the mystery is infinite whichever way you look. The darkness helps, too. It makes the stars stand out even more if they keep shining.

Pisces Sun. Virgo Moon. Taurus Rising.

Edit: ZOMG! Is that the dog you were asking name suggestions for? What'd you call him?

A hand made tent made by me + me cousins w/ pillows & blankets & chairs in the living room of an old apartment room. Me mommy + me daddy + me cousins + me aunty = in tent w/ me swished + jammed in small space but happy. We = tell stories + eat junk food + laugh + joke. Me little doggy on me lap, sleeping.

Me = 2 fishes swimming in opposite directions.