Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

What happened w/ Sarah Palin?

I'll admit I've paid very, very little attention to this years presidential race, or really any other one for that matter, or really anything regarding politics as well. But I am obviously aware of Palin (you'd have to be living under a rock not to), and last time I paid any attention to the race everyone loved her and said it was a genius move by McCain to pick her as a running mate. Palin this, Palin that, and good stuff too.

What happened? It seems now everyone hates her.

Don't listen to the media. The media has worshipped Obama since day one. They declared the Democratic primaries "over" in January, yet Hillary Clinton went on to win the popular vote.

Oh and, Mrs. Palin will be on live tv Thursday night.

• Phoebe

She isn't a "bleeding liberal".

She is having to learn a lot in a short period of time, and she has made a few mistakes.

Not everyone hates her, just the ones who are for Obama.

THe liberal media killed her popularity. INstead of feeding it, like they did with Obama, they immediately killed the political celebrity Sarah Palin. They really did make her look dim-witted. Its sad, I think she has more going for her than Obama does, but oh well.

impossible, gwb has been sterile for many of his grownup existence, drugs and alcohol broken many cells in what's left of his suggestions, i could be keen to pay for the DVA attempt to instruct me incorrect, the twins have been sired by skill of somebody else..

• Slaol

There are a lot of people who like her - however, it is difficult to appear loved when the media hates you.

The dems don't like her and the media is twisting everything. The conservatives are still behind her.

Palin Power won't wilt away!!!

She said stupid things like "I can see Russia from my house" and people have started to realize how crazy she actually is.

Once the novelty of having a pretty woman wears off we look at her credentials. And she just ain't got enough of those.

People are now seeing the truth about her. She's just a political klutz with no reason to be running for VP or President.

They are just jealous. Palin ROCKS!!

Vote McCain