Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

Is Yahoo Answers run by Communists?

They are not allowing anyone to have freedom of speech on here at all. They have far too many rules and regulations and its only getting worse. Politics and Religion are the two most biased categories on here. Someone says McCain is too old, or they mock Christians and get away with it. Someone mentions Obama and all hell breaks loose. Someone mentions the word Muslim and they get reported. I have read and followed the community guidelines because this is my 4th account. Yet anyone who wants to report you for any reason gets away with it but yet they can say terrible things on here and get away with it, so is YA a bunch of Commies?

Favorite Answer

People like you are the source of all problems on YA with your silly whining about freedom of speech especially when all you have to do to have that freedom is to become a democrat, Muslim, atheist, gay, or some other variety of certifiable kook.

NOTE: I capitalized the word "Muslim" not from respect of the religion, but from fear of being beheaded in my sleep tonight.

• Frank

The people who report you or remove your questions are OTHER USERS, not the people who work at Yahoo. There is an automated system that removes questions/answers if reported, etc. If you are innocent, then request it from Y!A.

I have been reported many times and cleared of any wrong doing when responding to the violation notices.

Usually there is nothing at all wrong with what I am saying and I do not violate any user guidelines, it's just people who disagree with me politically reporting me when they don't like what I have to say.

So, the answer is no.

Jacob... socialism is not a way to behave or to let people express more or less.

Its an economic regime in which the government determines who gets who, how and when...

Read before posting stupid comments. Socialism is not satan like your daddy tells you... even though Socialism is flawed, so is capitalism, there must be an in between. But hell, what do you know, you only read Sports in the newspaper...

I suggest you look up the definition of communism - from a reputable source not a right wing nutters group.

That's a little too extreme, don't you think? It's just Yahoo Answers...just create a new account.

I notice all what you have said too. You should do more reporting if you see any violations.

• ash

Touchy aren't we? I am total lib and get reported regularly.

GET OVER YOURSELF!!!! I've had MANY questions that are reported AND censored!!! In fact, I know I'll be reported again by you people!!!

4 of my answers have been deleted just over the weekend (friday) because "they didn't answer the question" when really they did, i just answered them sarcastically, since the questions being asked were sarcastic and retarded

Well they're liberal so there's not much in the way of real difference