what is meant by induction?
what happens and what is it?
- BilboLv 71 decade agoFavourite answer
Depends on context
it literally means led into.
1. to formally or ceremoniously install in an office, position, et cetera.
2. to introduce into (particularly if certain knowledge or experience is required, such as ritual adulthood or cults).
3. to draft into military service.
4. to bring in as a member.
5. To start process of birth
6. To introduce into health and safety procedures
7. Loop system for hearing aids
8. Induction heating - electromagnetism causing rise in temperature
9. Formulate general principles from specific cases - inductive logic.
- 1 decade ago
are we talking about physics or logic?