How do I get assault charges on my boyfriend dropped/dismissed?

I've lived with my boyfriend for 3 years and am deeply in love with him. However, I am also addicted to crystal meth and pain pills, and have been experiencing occassional blackouts where I don't remember anything. This happened a month ago, and during an argument with my boyfriend, I freaked out and called the... show more I've lived with my boyfriend for 3 years and am deeply in love with him. However, I am also addicted to crystal meth and pain pills, and have been experiencing occassional blackouts where I don't remember anything. This happened a month ago, and during an argument with my boyfriend, I freaked out and called the police and told them that he was trying to kill me. When he realized that I had really called them, he grabbed the phone out of my hand and threw it at me, hitting me in the face and causing my nose to bleed. He left and the cops came, and, according to the police report, I made up all kinds of horrible things about him, putting his job and custody of his kids in jeopardy. He has kicked me out and has been charged with assault, which is a 1st degree misdemeanor. I feel awful and want to do whatever I can to undo this. What can I do? I live in Ohio