Random survey :] fun fun fun!!?

1. do you consider yourself lucky? 2. whats your biggest fear? 3. whats one of your favorite movies? 4. whats one of your favorite tv shows? 5. whats one of your favorite songs? 6. who is the hottest person in the world? 7. what style is the most attractive in the opposite sex? 8. do you like mustard or... show more 1. do you consider yourself lucky?
2. whats your biggest fear?
3. whats one of your favorite movies?
4. whats one of your favorite tv shows?
5. whats one of your favorite songs?
6. who is the hottest person in the world?
7. what style is the most attractive in the opposite sex?
8. do you like mustard or ketchup on your hot dogs?
9. whats your favorite food?
10. are you happy with your life?
11. are you willing to fight global warming?
12. who will you vote for (or would you if you are not old enough)? *optional question*
13. cigarettes, good or gross?
14. weed, should it stay illegal or become legal?
15. should america lower the drinking age to 18, raise the legal adult age (which allows you to vote, join and be drafted in the army, and buy cigarettes) to 21, or keep both the same?

thanks for your imput!
Update: my answers: 1. yes 2.death not only of me dying, but others as well. and earthquakes 3. saved 4. gossip girl 5. hot n cold 6. -one really hot person is the guy who plays sylis on weeds 7. rocker boys 8. both 9. whats your favorite food?--veggie sandwiches and mac n cheese 10. yeah 11. of course!!!... show more my answers:
1. yes
2.death not only of me dying, but others as well. and earthquakes
3. saved
4. gossip girl
5. hot n cold
6. -one really hot person is the guy who plays sylis on weeds
7. rocker boys
8. both
9. whats your favorite food?--veggie sandwiches and mac n cheese
10. yeah
11. of course!!! everyone should
12. undecided. not really a fan of McCain or Obama
13. both good and gross
14. legal
15. either lower the drinking age or raise the legal adult age, i think they should go hand in hand
19 answers 19