Whats your opinion on this myspace/email thing about non-whites being racists?

on myspace this thing has been going around in bullitens and blogs and how white people get called out for being racists but other races can say what they want. im curious to see opinions of different people on this. not looking for ignorant comments, just true opinions on it. here it is: You call me "Cracker",... show more on myspace this thing has been going around in bullitens and blogs and how white people get called out for being racists but other races can say what they want. im curious to see opinions of different people on this. not looking for ignorant comments, just true opinions on it. here it is:

You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey", "Gringo" and you think it's OK. ...But when I call you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Camel Jockey, ****, ****** or Chink you call me a racist. -You say that whites commit a lot of violence against you, so why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live? -You have the United ***** College Fund. -You have Martin Luther King Day. -You have Black History Month. -You have Cesar Chavez Day. -You have Yom Hashoah -You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi -You have the NAACP. -You have BET. -If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racist. -If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racist. -If we had white history month... we'd be racist. -If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racist. -If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racist. -In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racist. -Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being racist but the african-american, Latino, and Asia clubs were not even questioned. -You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists. I am white. I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists??? ?!!!