Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Guys: would you have sex with a girl while shes on her period?

what about you girls, would you have sex with your bf while on your period? personally i think its disgusting but i just had to ask this because someone else asked if they could get pregnant after sex on their period and i thought thats disgusting why would you want to have sex while your menstrating. is anyone else as grossed out as i am? how do you feel about sex during menstration?

• Joe H

lol...i asked a question on something like this...I have with my ex gf...it was when we first started having sex and it was new and exciting for both of us and we couldnt get enough and didnt want to wait...I have done it i think two or three times while she had it...i have never finished...its really gross and we stopped every time because too much blood came out...imagine how gross that sounds...well you should now imagine what i thought when it was all over my condom lol...but its definately gross and not worth it...when i asked something like this a guy responded saying something like "Everyone eventually gets their Red Wings...welcome to the club"...lol so people do do it but i honestly dont ever recommend it nor will I ever try it again...its gross lol.

Well, when a girl is having her period, her vagina is more engorged than normal. And menstrual fluid provides ample lubrication. Sex during a girl's period would feel very different than when she wasn't having her period. And there's nothing gross about it either. A girl's period is a normal biological function. While it can be a messier, there are always ways of dealing with it, such as using towels or having sex in the shower.

It depends on how close she is to it. A few days before or after when it's not much and I'd try it if she doesn't mind...using a shower or old sheets if you're both in the mood. But only if it's just a little bit, anything more than a spot or two and it seems gross to me. I certainly wouldn't try it with someone I hadn't been with awhile either.

Yes. In my experience, women are more squeamish about it than men. My first wife liked it after the second day (when it's not as messy) and told me it made her periods a lot shorter when we did. Of course it's all up to you and your personal tastes. As with anything, it's only fun if everyone involved is cool about it.

Many men will lie to you or simply avoid answering this question, but I'm willing to bet 90 percent of men would... and maybe not on a regular, but if they got aroused enough, and was unaware that the girl was on her period, then I'd bet they'd follow through with it. If you want me to be completely honest with you, three men I've dated begged me to have sex with them while on my period. Only one of them wanted to use protection...

Meeting and dating these guys, you wouldn't think that, but seriously it is gross... I've made my share of mistakes... and you're right for being disgusted.

Source(s): Me

I'm a male observer and have experienced this situation myself. The way I handled it was to wait, for several reasons, One, is the obvious mess and after sex cleanup. Two, The extreme smell and lingering odor, not just in the air, but on yourselves. and don't forget that, YES, it is possible for a girl/woman to conceive even on her cycle

Source(s): Personal experience.

Too messy for me.... & even worse in the shower!

But some women have heightened libidos at times during their period and there is no physiological reason I have ever heard of against it. So I wouldn't judge a women for wanting it.

Doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. If YOU think it's disgusting, then that's how you feel. If you're opposed to it, then who cares what anyone else thinks! You don't think it's good? Ok! Then, go with that Don't ever do anything sexually that you don't feel comfortable with. That is the #1 rule!

well what if your favorite lay was away at college and she talked to you so dirty on the phone saying that you should travel to see her and so you jump in your car that weekend, after an entire week of phone sex and you drive the sx hours, go out to an awesome evening, during which she tickles your crotch every chance she gets. and then later that night, her period starts....

I get a turn off by the smell of blood, but it is the safest time for sex without the risk of pregnancy.

Disgusting, but safe