How Come I Want To Kill Everybody?

I get up every morning and feel like killing everything. Sometimes, I want to kick people in the shins and then after they fall into the dirt or mud, just keep kicking 'em. I've thought about throwing ninja stars into peoples yes and then pouring salt water all over it. Sometimes getting rubbing alcohol and dousing... show more I get up every morning and feel like killing everything. Sometimes, I want to kick people in the shins and then after they fall into the dirt or mud, just keep kicking 'em. I've thought about throwing ninja stars into peoples yes and then pouring salt water all over it. Sometimes getting rubbing alcohol and dousing a whole room full of people with it and then just set it ablaze. I don't like pointy things, they hurt me, so I would never want to use them to harm someone. Also, guns are way too messy ad they scare me. I'm a really good person, I really am, but sometimes, I just want to put a plastic bag over someones head and put them in a headlock until they stop breathing and then bend their arms and legs the wrong way, build a chair that someone with arms and legs that go the wrong way can sit in and then use them as targets for poison darts. I've wanted to skin someone once, but then the thought of sharp pointy things made me piss myself. Anyway, I hope you help me. If you can't help me, then go ahead and give me some pointers on how to act upon these urges that I have. Thank you and hope you all have a nice day!
6 answers 6