I need a really cute idea for me and my boyfriend's one year anniversary, please help!?

Ok, so me and my boyfriend are having our one year anniversary in like a week and I need to do something really cute! Do you guys have any ideas? I need something sweet, cute and original, any ideas?

Also if it helps, I've been making a list of 365 reasons why I love you because of the whole 365 days thing, and I'm also making him a cd.. oh and he's also a packers fan, yeah thanks!

yeah im definitely doing the rodgers jersey, but i need something cute to go along with it

buy a cheerleaders outfit and do a sexy dance (packers) that is good stuff.

• oh thats so cute! i love the jersey idea. my second cousin is actually Brett Favre but now since he isn't a Packer i'm not sure. but ya. the 365 day thing is absolutely adorable. im sure he would love that. and maybe some chocolates or something too.

Set up a little game colors theme thing like put up streamers and football things up and wear a jersey t-shirt make his favorite food and rent his favorite movies and have it a surprise or make a hawian theme if you live in a apartment buy a little kitty pool and fill it with sand buy a fack palm tree and decoration set up two chairs and light tiki toarches order pinable pizza and drink out of coconut cup or go for a traditional make a quiet dinner for two buy and light lots of candels all over clear your living room and make it like a dance floor play some music of get a fake foam rock and put it in ou backyard also put a pinic blacket down and eat out there/ look at the stars or move in for a romanic movie

You should give him a cookie cake that reads happy one yr anniversary. It's like a big chocolate chip cookie. The list you made and the CD is a very cute touch. To add on, should wear something nice. Pull out your freakum dress and wear it on that night. He would go crazy I bet. Also, make him some dinner and have it in a romatic setting.

Well, this isn't really an answer but a tip. Even if your idea is kind of simple and plain, just let it be a surprise. My boyfriend just told me that he has been planning something for a couple of weeks for our next anniversary, but he won't tell me what. Even if it turns out to just be dinner and a movie, I will be excited because it is a surprise and I know he thought about it. So, just make sure you are really excited, and he will be, too.

Why do girls always want it to be sweet and cute? Can't a guy get something macho, tough and hearty? Buy him a pig skin football and a Packer jersey . That would be original.

I would say keep it under $100 and if he's a Packer fan, like myself, get him the new Rodgers jersey!

well those reasons could be made into a book... write out a story of how you to met and have things in the book that remind you of your first date or any insiders that you might have, a nick name or something that is a symbol of you all being together...

Good Luck

I know I'm only 14, but here's an idea! When did you first meet and where? Well, go to that exact place and time and idk, maybe right a song for him or write a poem. All boys have a soft spot in them, try and find his!

Source(s): myself

umm packers jersey that has 1 on it and maybe his or ur name on it ???