How come psychics don't get rich predicting winning lottery numbers then?

Favorite Answer

The male ones can't get to the shop on time because of their crystal balls.....boom boom xxx hee hee xxx

Source(s): hopyou'regroovy.com xxx

Depends on who you ask and what kind of ability they have. I've noticed psychics seem to have a variety of different powers. The ones that predict the future seem to see the weirdest things, while the ones that see the past seem to need to be in the place it occurs. Assuming psychics work how I think they work, I don't think the future tellers have power over what they get to see. I think they are stuck seeing what they see, and can't pick and choose.

Or they are all just Liers. Then again, what person who won the lotto would confess to be a psychic? Can you imagine the trouble that kind of person would have?

If you intend to learn how you can power it to maximise your activities betting winnings then this technique is for you personally https://tr.im/GkVs1 because Zcodes System is exactly about this.

Zcodes System may be the title of a sports betting system that has endured, in a few sort or another, because 1999. Zcodes System is a sophisticated statistically centered system that has cracked the “code” of how sports activities will perform out.

Zcodes System is your best ally in activity betting.

If you intend to learn ways to influence it to maximise your sports betting winnings then this method is for you personally https://tr.im/u6wLI because Zcodes System is all about this.

Zcodes System may be the name of a activities betting program that has existed, in some form or still another, because 1999. Zcodes System is an enhanced statistically based system that has broken the “code” of how sports activities may enjoy out.

Zcodes System is your absolute best friend in activity betting.

Because a Psychic Medium has a duty to help others by guidance or healing to use their senses with the deception of greed comes a punishment of loosing the senses they will then give wrong readings or get nothing at all

I have seen it happen

We all have universal laws we have to live by as well, not only earthly laws

Spirit can use you as a Medium they can also choose not to use you as a Medium

Love & Blessings

Milly

The answer is extremely simple, they can't predict anything other than that which would have happened by chance alone.

They will come up with all sorts of excuses, some of which you can see in some of the answers.

None have succeeded in James Randi's $1,000,000 challenge, they don't have to do it for their own monetary gain, they can do it for 'Children in need'.

They are all fakes and charlatans which is why it's now illegal to make claims that can't be substantiated.

it's quite simple-there is no such thing,i believe the people i have met in my 41 years on this planet who claim and BELIEVE them self to be psychic also have underlying mental illness.

Not one is unaffected by this today.that's a 100% record of a DSM IV diagnosed mental illness within 1-5 years of announcement of "psychic ability".

In my country, Spain, a man named Anthony Blake took it right in 5 years

He was doing the calculations ... and what was right ..

He is a very famous mentalist ... does not trap or cardboard ...

I hope you understand my English...

Source(s): The evidence is difficult but not impossible ... just do it!!

1

psychics are not real thier just all fake full of lies.And my mom says i shouldnt go near them :)