Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is there another alternative to yahoo answers?

more UK based?

www.answerbag.com

www.qnalive.com

www.dizzay.com

askville.amazon.com

www.yedda.com

www.mylot.com

www.ebaumsworld.com

www.wikianswers.com

www.allexperts.com

answerology.com

Nope. Even if you post on the Yahoo for UK, the questions show up on ALL English speaking Yahoo sites and you get a bunch of us Americans answering.

It's so annoying on here with the Americans and all, but I get used to it. That's the only bad thing.

Just because you live across the pond doesn't mean I hate you! I just get a little frustrated when you use dollars or weird shop names or spell colour without the U.

Hey, I have an American friend, you know! She came all the way from Indiana to Bishopbriggs (in Scotland).

yes, there are other forums and blogs but well, who cares. nothing can be better than YAHOO ANSWERS. i mean, come on, real people answering questions and giving opinions. this is almost like a 24 hr chat site. so much learning and giving going on. praise yahoo

I agree! I'm Canadian and I get annoyed by Americans that always apply that they're the best. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at Answers International.

• ?

Maybe. Nut none AS GOOD as Y/A. The people on here are the best.

i think google has something but who cares?

Source(s): blasphemy !