Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Is there another alternative to yahoo answers?

more UK based?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

www.answerbag.com

www.qnalive.com

www.dizzay.com

askville.amazon.com

www.yedda.com

www.mylot.com

www.ebaumsworld.com

www.wikianswers.com

www.allexperts.com

answerology.com

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. Even if you post on the Yahoo for UK, the questions show up on ALL English speaking Yahoo sites and you get a bunch of us Americans answering.

• 1 decade ago

It's so annoying on here with the Americans and all, but I get used to it. That's the only bad thing.

Just because you live across the pond doesn't mean I hate you! I just get a little frustrated when you use dollars or weird shop names or spell colour without the U.

Hey, I have an American friend, you know! She came all the way from Indiana to Bishopbriggs (in Scotland).

• 1 decade ago

yes, there are other forums and blogs but well, who cares. nothing can be better than YAHOO ANSWERS. i mean, come on, real people answering questions and giving opinions. this is almost like a 24 hr chat site. so much learning and giving going on. praise yahoo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I agree! I'm Canadian and I get annoyed by Americans that always apply that they're the best. Scroll down to the bottom of this page and look at Answers International.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Maybe. Nut none AS GOOD as Y/A. The people on here are the best.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think google has something but who cares?

Source(s): blasphemy !
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.