HELP!!! My 5 week old baby wont stop crying!!!?

All help will be appreciated on this one - im at the end of my tether. I have a 5 week old baby boy who is great during the day and feeds every 2-3 hours but at night he changes completely. He cries constantly as though hes in pain (the health visitor assures me along with my gp that he isn't in pain with... show more All help will be appreciated on this one - im at the end of my tether.
I have a 5 week old baby boy who is great during the day and feeds every 2-3 hours but at night he changes completely. He cries constantly as though hes in pain (the health visitor assures me along with my gp that he isn't in pain with anything) and just wont stop during the night. I don't think i can cope anymore with this. I was told it may be colic but now the gp has said it isn't as he is settled during the day and is bringing up his wind quite well. I have tried to get him in a routine and bath at 7pm every night so i am trying my best and nothing is working. I feel i cant enjoy him the now because he is stressing me out.
Update: I have been told from the gp that he hasn't got colic and hes bringing up all his wind so i think its definetly not that