What about 17? Umm....17 Days until NHL hockey?

1. In the 2010 Winter Olympics, Canada will most likely be winning their 17th medal for “ice” hockey. Do you find it more exciting to see the pros in action, or would you rather see non-professionals like the way it was back in the day? 2. There are 17 muscles in the human tongue. Do you think tongue piercings... show more 1. In the 2010 Winter Olympics, Canada will most likely be winning their 17th medal for “ice” hockey. Do you find it more exciting to see the pros in action, or would you rather see non-professionals like the way it was back in the day?

2. There are 17 muscles in the human tongue. Do you think tongue piercings are stupid?

3. Gilles Gilbert holds the record for the most consecutive wins at 17. I believe the most consecutive winning games Brodeur has had was 11. Will this record EVER be broken?

4. When I was an elementary school kid, I fell in love with the “Sound of Music” movie. My most beloved song was “Sixteen Going on Seventeen”. I would run around in a housedress pretending to be Liesl. Did you ever have a weird song that you liked as a young kid?

5. Hockey intermissions are 17 minutes long. What is the most you have ever accomplished in 17 minutes?

6. Brind'Amour, #17, is still always a point-a-game type of guy, great team player, and one of the most ideal Captains in the NHL. I totally love this guy. Do you know anything negative about Brind'Amour that would make me see him in a different light, or do you simply agree that he is the cat’s meow, as well?

Update: Sorry Puckdat...I didn't know that Captain Crunch was on your 17 list, lol. I kept the 17 playoffs of my fav., Jean Béliveau had under my belt....got to keep 'dem kids interested, don't cha know.