What about 17? Umm....17 Days until NHL hockey?
2. There are 17 muscles in the human tongue. Do you think tongue piercings are stupid?
3. Gilles Gilbert holds the record for the most consecutive wins at 17. I believe the most consecutive winning games Brodeur has had was 11. Will this record EVER be broken?
4. When I was an elementary school kid, I fell in love with the “Sound of Music” movie. My most beloved song was “Sixteen Going on Seventeen”. I would run around in a housedress pretending to be Liesl. Did you ever have a weird song that you liked as a young kid?
5. Hockey intermissions are 17 minutes long. What is the most you have ever accomplished in 17 minutes?
6. Brind'Amour, #17, is still always a point-a-game type of guy, great team player, and one of the most ideal Captains in the NHL. I totally love this guy. Do you know anything negative about Brind'Amour that would make me see him in a different light, or do you simply agree that he is the cat’s meow, as well?