Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How often do you clean out your CONTACTS list?

And where do you start? The Dead accounts or the ones who don't seem to answer anymore?

• Best answer

i clean it out about once a week once i hit the 200 mark... go for the dead accounts.

• Iggy

I don't. I like my contacts and every once in a while a dead account comes back to life. Would truly hate to miss anyone, especially the nice ones.

• I had about 6 or 7 contacts and none of them contacted me but they made the initiative to have me as a contact so I did the same. Nothing came about it so I deleted them. Now I have two fresh contacts, always open to more, not sure where this will be goin' but I'll see where it goes.

Whenever I make the initiative to be their contact it's like they are saying "whatever".

I clean them out once a month. I like to clean out all the dead accounts first. Then after that, it just depends on my mood whether someone is spared or not. = )

D, i became right into a dash of yours back whilst i became into interior the P&S chat room and had my important account nevertheless alive, alongside with my "puppy Ant" profile that created lots havoc. with the aid of form of contacts I continuously stored (continuously close to 2 hundred) and the character of reported contacts (they who have been given suspended on a weekly or month-to-month foundation) i chanced on that cleansing out the corpses weekly netted an 8% "loss" of my friends, so frequently I checked by and deleted the suspended debts approximately each 2 weeks, then re-extra those human beings of their new debts, D.

Every Sunday, right after Night Church but right before I pack up my 6 foot bong.

Clearly, I have no respect for anything so I delete all the dead ones, even the dingelburys. But I don't remove the ones who don't answer my questions, like chacha.

Ive had this same yahoo id for probably 6 years and i have 100 contacts on my messanger and none of them are ever online. so yeah i guess its about time to get rid of some, but then if they ever get online i wouldnt know so i dont know what to do.

the ones that look like they are 12, then the dead ones

Maybe every two weeks.

And its really annoying when I do it, because a day or two after I delete someone, they suddenly decide to return to Y!A, then I re-add them.. and then they stop using it for like a month..

• ?

I've only done that once.

The Dead accounts