Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How often do you clean out your CONTACTS list?

And where do you start? The Dead accounts or the ones who don't seem to answer anymore?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

i clean it out about once a week once i hit the 200 mark... go for the dead accounts.

• Iggy
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I don't. I like my contacts and every once in a while a dead account comes back to life. Would truly hate to miss anyone, especially the nice ones.

• I had about 6 or 7 contacts and none of them contacted me but they made the initiative to have me as a contact so I did the same. Nothing came about it so I deleted them. Now I have two fresh contacts, always open to more, not sure where this will be goin' but I'll see where it goes.

Whenever I make the initiative to be their contact it's like they are saying "whatever".

• 1 decade ago

I clean them out once a month. I like to clean out all the dead accounts first. Then after that, it just depends on my mood whether someone is spared or not. = )

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

D, i became right into a dash of yours back whilst i became into interior the P&S chat room and had my important account nevertheless alive, alongside with my "puppy Ant" profile that created lots havoc. with the aid of form of contacts I continuously stored (continuously close to 2 hundred) and the character of reported contacts (they who have been given suspended on a weekly or month-to-month foundation) i chanced on that cleansing out the corpses weekly netted an 8% "loss" of my friends, so frequently I checked by and deleted the suspended debts approximately each 2 weeks, then re-extra those human beings of their new debts, D.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every Sunday, right after Night Church but right before I pack up my 6 foot bong.

Clearly, I have no respect for anything so I delete all the dead ones, even the dingelburys. But I don't remove the ones who don't answer my questions, like chacha.

• 1 decade ago

Ive had this same yahoo id for probably 6 years and i have 100 contacts on my messanger and none of them are ever online. so yeah i guess its about time to get rid of some, but then if they ever get online i wouldnt know so i dont know what to do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the ones that look like they are 12, then the dead ones

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Maybe every two weeks.

And its really annoying when I do it, because a day or two after I delete someone, they suddenly decide to return to Y!A, then I re-add them.. and then they stop using it for like a month..

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I've only done that once.

The Dead accounts

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.