do you like George Bush jokes ?

Heaven or Hell

One day in the future, George Bush has a heart attack and dies.

He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him.

"I don't know what to do," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got some folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let YOU decide who leaves."

Bush thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ronald Reagan and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

"No," George said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. In it was Richard Nixon with a sledge hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time."No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented George.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bush saw Bill Clinton, lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Bush took this in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go."

I like anything that rips Bush and any American in fact. Bush = ****. Any American voting who voted for him = ****

• luzell

right this is a greater suited one: a guy walks right into a bar and sees Bush and Cheney sitting interior the back at a protracted table with a gaggle of maps making plans some thing out. attempting to act cool, the guy sits down on the bar and has some liquids. After a quick time he notices that Bush and Cheney are nevertheless engaged in heavy communicate. So he is going over to them and asks "Mr. President, mr. vp, why are you guy right here?" Bush turns around and solutions "properly we are making plans the homicide of 30 million Iraqis and a biker!" the adult men asks "Why the biker?", at which element Cheney looks at Bush and says "See, I informed you no person might care with regard to the 30 million Iraqis!"

Very funny and shrewd. Oh!!! The unintended consequences.

Source(s): That's Bush; he knows how to make difficult decisions.

lol good job.here is my favourite george bush joke.why did al gore get his nipples pierced? because he heard george bush had a dick cheney.

Funny. Mean, but funny.

yes

Hehehehehhhe....

thtz goes perfect for George Bush..

--------------------------------------

http://www.yomacha.com

HeHeHeHeHe

hehe...made me chuckle :)

have a star.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

thats funny=)

love it=)