Is there a chance that my 17 year old son is Gay?

My 17 year old has never had a girlfriend, I know he has never kissed a girl, and never seems to be interested in talking to any girls he sees or meets, ever. He spends alot of his time working out, about 2 hours a day and has a great phsique, and even my boyfriend told me he knew that my son would be able to get... show more My 17 year old has never had a girlfriend, I know he has never kissed a girl, and never seems to be interested in talking to any girls he sees or meets, ever. He spends alot of his time working out, about 2 hours a day and has a great phsique, and even my boyfriend told me he knew that my son would be able to get any girl he wanted, he would be able to hand pick if he wanted to.

But no, I don't know ANY of girls that my son is friends with. Is there a chance that he MIGHT be gay? He doesn't focus everything on his school work either, he passes usually with a c- or a c.

I would love him either way, but if you were me, would you have any suspection that your 17 year old son was gay?