Would you vote for a candidate who couldn't use a telephone?

In the last 10 year, email has become an extremely important form of communication. In the next 10 years it's importance will only grow. If we had a candidate that came out and said "I don't really know how to use a telephone", would you vote for that person? And for all of those who are going to post about his... show more In the last 10 year, email has become an extremely important form of communication. In the next 10 years it's importance will only grow. If we had a candidate that came out and said "I don't really know how to use a telephone", would you vote for that person?

And for all of those who are going to post about his war injurys preventing him from using a computer, don't lie, he can type just fine.

And for anyone who is going to say they don't want their president using the internet, stop projecting. Executives of the country don't typically use email to send around youtube clips of bears falling out of trees onto trampolines.
Update: kool-aid -

Ok, I really have to ask you this one. Please give me the elected president who during his campaigning wrote his own speeches.
Update 2: I wonder if McCain's "Change" is going to be getting a telegraph in every major city.
Update 3: Brandon - You are entirely right. My question was about his ability to gab to his friends with nonsense messages on a mobile phone. It was in no way an allusion to the fact that the internet is one of the most imporant things mankind has going for it right now, and McCain is totally clueless on every aspect of... show more Brandon -

You are entirely right. My question was about his ability to gab to his friends with nonsense messages on a mobile phone. It was in no way an allusion to the fact that the internet is one of the most imporant things mankind has going for it right now, and McCain is totally clueless on every aspect of it.

Who needs internet tubes and such when we are rolling it back to 1930 anyway?
Update 4: The dude jr -
Really? That is such useful information. I have to thank you for that. You are so smart. Really. Good job.