I am trying to find a genuine work from home job, any agencies that specialise in this?

I am unable to go out to work, but there is nothing to stop me working from hime. I am interested in work involving the phone and computer in particular, i.e. Telesales or something similar. Please don't answer this question with "scam" I know rubbish when I see it, and as I have been spending days now searching... show more I am unable to go out to work, but there is nothing to stop me working from hime. I am interested in work involving the phone and computer in particular, i.e. Telesales or something similar. Please don't answer this question with "scam" I know rubbish when I see it, and as I have been spending days now searching for job ops I think I know the genuine from the fake.
Update: as I said earlier, I know a scam when I see it, so please don't bother replying with that rubbish. is getting your 2 points more important than people finding genuine work when they are desperate?