Bandit
Bandit asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Sarah Palin as vice president ?

Well, it was reported today that Sarah Palin has flip flopped on her position about global warming, citing past and present interviews.

Do you think McCain chose her because she is a flip flopper just like he is ? You know 2 peas in a pod ?

Holly, my Yahoo main page reported it this morning. Am I the only one who reads the morning news articles ?

Last year as governor she stated that global warming was not caused by human activity. Last week, she changed her position. That's a flip. DUH

http://www.yahoo.com/s/952194 here's the link. Are you guys who don't bother to read any of the news planning on voting ?

May God save us.

Favorite Answer

He chose her to steal the undecided female voters who were unhappy that Hillary is not in the show. She is so unqualified to hold national office that it's scary. Just think,if they get elected, McBush is half in the grave and she would be our next president if he kicks the bucket. America cannot let this happen !!!

She should never have been chosen and reflects poorly on McCain's judgment. Since the Republican convention I have been disgusted with her sneering, belittling attitude. As more has come out about her I am even more disgusted, She is unethical, not just because of Troopergate but things like earmarks and using lobbyists and hiring unqualified friends to high paying jobs and taking a debt free town and leaving it over 20 million in debt, she has no understanding of the complex issues that we are faced with and seems to think this is a positive, I disagree with her on almost every issue but especially those concerning the environment. Her behavior during this campaign has been vile and reprehensible, the personal attacks she has made are criminal, and now McCain has realized they made a big mistake with their actions and is trying to back down, if she was the Christian she claims to be she would not have been this evil in the first place, I could go on for several pages but I won't. We need the best and the brightest in the White House not some back woods Hockey mom and anyone that would vote for because she is just regular people like them has no idea of the difficulty of being president or vice president of this country.

Flip Flopper? C'mon dude, if you're rooting for Obama, I don't think you even want to go there. Obama may view himself as the Messiah, but he is also King of the Flip-Floppers.

As for so-called 'man-made global warming', alot of people have changed their mind on that issue and understand that man contributes very little to it. Any measures that we could take today, very expensive measures at that, would be wiped out with one volcanoe eruption. Also, sun spots are the major contributor to global warming, but have you noticed that the world is reporting a slight lowering of the temperature over the past seven years, it's a matter of record, which coincides with an actual record of reduced sun spot activity over the past seven years...or do you think we are experiencing 'man-made sun spot inactivity'?

But then again Sarah is more PC than me.

• Tom

Obama is worse...he's flip-flopped on just about every major issue. He's trying to move to the center for the general election.

One major note: Obama is at the TOP of the ticket.

No - quite simply, McCain chose Palin since she is a confident, proud leader. And she should be proud! She is the governor with the highest approval rating in the US - and of the largest state (bigger than Texas and California put together)!

well it's obvious she was on after your bed time and you were watching from deamland where Obama was king riding a unicorn giving everything to everybody and the competition was busy screwing up, nice try but it don't fly just like pigs wearing lipstick////

Every politican flip flops.. come on.. be real.. this is politics...

Tell me one that does not..

first they argue with the rivial.. Obama criticized Biden, clinton.

and the next day

Biden, Clinton supported him.. you don't call that flip flap.

any links youtube or otherwise to base your Question on? I really dont hav etime to go search for something that was Just reported on

How many times has Obama flipped?

NO!!! i am a woman, and i will not vote for her because she is a woman. mccain is betting that the woman in this country are blind idiots, and i'm just not going to "flop" over for them.