promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Spreading the cost of Christmas?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of companies, like studio 24, that are advertised on the tv. I've seen a couple of adverts but can't for the life of me, remember what they're called!!

Thanks

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

i'd imagine you'd do better to put away savings in an isa than to go with one of these companies - they're not immune from going bust and ruining your christmas (like last year)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DONT !!!!!! do the STUDIO Cat..i did last yr and my minimum payment was £12.50 a mths ,buttttttttttt when i got my statement only 50p was coming of my actual bill,so i left it, now its gone to a credit company,but at least i don't have to pay all that interest,OMG it was well bad,they r rip offs,i HATE them..Just another company that MILKS Christmas for all its worth outta working class people,ahhhhhhhh makes me mad...paula x x

• 1 decade ago

i wouldnt recomend them!the trouble is that by spreading the cost it ends up a lot more expensive.i sent of for the studio cataloge last year and 1 tin of roses chocolates spread over so many weeks ended up costing £13! you can get them in supermarkets for about £5!

• 1 decade ago

there is the hamper company's but a bit risky you could also buy saving stamps from most shops i started buying my xmas presents last month as i cant afford to buy in one go i spread it over a few months and it gives me a chance to get presents that people and family really like

Source(s): personal
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.