Spreading the cost of Christmas?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide me with a list of companies, like studio 24, that are advertised on the tv. I've seen a couple of adverts but can't for the life of me, remember what they're called!!

Thanks

i'd imagine you'd do better to put away savings in an isa than to go with one of these companies - they're not immune from going bust and ruining your christmas (like last year)

DONT !!!!!! do the STUDIO Cat..i did last yr and my minimum payment was £12.50 a mths ,buttttttttttt when i got my statement only 50p was coming of my actual bill,so i left it, now its gone to a credit company,but at least i don't have to pay all that interest,OMG it was well bad,they r rip offs,i HATE them..Just another company that MILKS Christmas for all its worth outta working class people,ahhhhhhhh makes me mad...paula x x

i wouldnt recomend them!the trouble is that by spreading the cost it ends up a lot more expensive.i sent of for the studio cataloge last year and 1 tin of roses chocolates spread over so many weeks ended up costing £13! you can get them in supermarkets for about £5!

there is the hamper company's but a bit risky you could also buy saving stamps from most shops i started buying my xmas presents last month as i cant afford to buy in one go i spread it over a few months and it gives me a chance to get presents that people and family really like

Source(s): personal