bloodtypemd asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Who had Tom Brady as their fantasy QB?

...and who is your QB now? I was looking good until he went down. Hope Jay Cutler has a big year.

I did and it sucked because i have Jeff Garcia as his backup and he will not play in week 2. However, i was able to pick up Matt Ryan on the waiver wire and i have faith in him until Garcia is healthy. Sucks to lose my #1 pick but i still have a dominating team overall.

I didn't realize until now that you have Cutler. He is going to have a MONSTER season! He will be better than any QB's you can pick up right now so if Matt Ryan is still available use him as a 1st or 2nd backup. Good luck!

Source(s): 2007 ESPN Fantasy Football Champion (14 Team League)
  • jasvir

they are all 3 super QBs, i could say in case you have been going to take a QB in the 1st around previous to a RB, the only one properly worth attention is Peyton. in any different case Brady could slip to the 2d around, besides as Brees. Brady does have an incredible receiving center, yet maximum of them are nevertheless attempting to get used to the device and the guy throwing them the rock. Peyton has had the comparable adult adult males for a at an identical time as now, and that all of them be conscious of one yet another exceptionally lots. Brees is likewise a sturdy %., yet communities are going to key on Colston and Bush greater this year, so we can see how they do with greater beneficial defenders on them. i could say in case you're taking a variety of QBs that's the order which you're able to take them in Manning Brady Brees playstation Dont forget approximately Carson Palmer

Cutler will be more than fine. He is on the brink of a breakout season. You were very astute to get Cutler as your backup, he will put up good numbers week in and week out.

I had brady and Kitna as my backup i also picked up Cassle... it sucked when brady went down... the rest of my team did bad too that week... i had Addai, Jackson, A. Johnson, Colston and none of these players did good these are all studs and they all ended up being duds MY SEASON IS OVER!

I got Romo and Farve as a back up// might be willing to trade if the deal is right.