Which NFL teams are underrated and overrated?

A lot of teams had real good opening games. Some teams that were awful in '07 whipped up on some other awful teams and are now getting hyped up. Who is the most overrated team with a win in week one? Also who is underrated? Here's my top 5 for each. 1. Atlanta Falcons (Wow, you beat the Detroit Lions on 3 long... show more
A lot of teams had real good opening games. Some teams that were awful in '07 whipped up on some other awful teams and are now getting hyped up. Who is the most overrated team with a win in week one? Also who is underrated? Here's my top 5 for each.

1. Atlanta Falcons (Wow, you beat the Detroit Lions on 3 long plays. Beat a contender and I will probably give you 6-10. Until then they are still a 4-12 team.)

2. Buffalo Bills- (Crushing win last Sunday. One game won't convince me that Marshawn Lynch and Trent Edwards are the real deal. Still no play-offs in 08.)

3. New York Jets (Brett Favre is not going to take you to the big one. He couldn't do it with Packers, nevertheless Jets)

4. Green Bay (I think Minnesota is the 90's version of the Detroit Lions. Great RB and that's it. Green Bay barely won. Green Bays running game has been noticed and teams will focus on Ryan Grant. Show me Aaron Rodgers make some plays with 2 minutes left and win the game. Then I will believe. They beat Minnesota only because of an INT and a long run by Ryan Grant.

5. New York Giants- (Luck is typically a one time thing. Giants fans hope you enjoyed last year because thats the end of the champaign popping. I hear about Eli showing poise and whatever from beating the Redskins. Redskins are not a good football team. If they were a true superbowl contender they would have detroyed the Redskins. McNabb is back. Giants won't see play-offs in '08.

Underrated

1) Broncos- (If anyone saw the Monday Night game Bronco's versus Raiders, you might have noticed that Cutler is for real. The passing game was great. Just wait until they add Marshall back to the line-up. You will be lucky if you have Cutler on your fantasy team. He will be top 5 QB's in '08 with Brady gone. Shanahan always has a great running game and now he has a passing attack. If the defense can hold up expect Broncos to win the division.

2) Tennessee Titans- (The only thing hurting them is Vince Young. Titans fans have become impatient with him. With the best kept secret, Chris Johnson, the Titans now have big play ability to go along with the defense. Young will be out for two weeks, which puts Kerry Collins in the starting spot. With Kerry's experience expect them to win the next few games until Vince Young comes back. The defence uncludes Pro-bowlers Jevon Kearse, Albert Haynesworth, and Keith Vanden Bosch on the defensive line, along with Keith Bullock at LB, and the most underrated cover coner Cortland Finnegan to top the defense. After punishing the superbowl contender Jacksonville Jags on Sunday expect them to make a statement in the AFC. Final record 11-5

3) Philadelphia Eagles- (After week one, I'm guessing many are expecting great things from the Egles. But many don't notice yet. Egles are the best team in the NFC. Yes, better than the Cowboys. McNabb is great with any recievers. With McNabb and Brian Westbrook on offense the sky is the limit. The path to the superbowl is in the hands of the defense.

4) Chicago Bears- (The defense is back! They are back to a top 5 defense in the NFL. Defense is what carried them in the past. Not much has changed since '05 and '06 defensively. Yes, the Colts were sloppy, but they were still the Colts and the Bears manhandled them. Matt Forte looks like an excellent rookie back. Orton made no mistakes against a pretty good Colts secondary. If he can keep it up expect Chicago to be a play-off contender again.

5) New England Patriots- (Many have doubted them after the Tom Brady injury. Tom Brady was once a backup just like Matt Castle. No, he is no Tom Brady so they probably won't go 16-0, but 11-5 is reasonable. Castle has sat behind Brady and watched and studied the offense. He can't be that bad with Welker and Moss as his recievers. With an improved running game and an experienced defense expect them to win their division.
Update: LOL. My overrated teams are backwards.