jen
jen asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Gilmore Girls: Do Lorelai and Luke ever get married?

Im watching Gilmore Girls on E4

i love it, i think im watching season/series 4 the next episode is when Rory goes to Yale.

Do Luke and Lorelai ever get together, when?

Do they get married?

i looked on episode guides but gave up

Thanks for all the anwers:)

i wish the show hadn't finished

and its a shame they never got together i hate it when that happens

Since you're only up to Season 4-ish I hate to ruin this for you but you did ask...

Luke and Lorelai do get together during Season 5 I believe, AND they get engaged. However the whole marriage part never actually happens. They do hook back up at the very end of Season 7, so we can assume that they would eventually get married but that's the last season so we don't actually see it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Im watching Gilmore Girls on E4

Do they get married?

i looked on episode guides but gave up

Source(s): gilmore girls lorelai luke married: https://biturl.im/RJpMA

I think they are going to drag the engagement on for a long time. Similar to the Rose and Rachel story on Friends. I bet Luke and Lorelai will break up before the seasons over.

• No they do not every get married. They have a big riff that causes them to cancel there wedding. Can't remember but sometime after that she wishes that it never happen and stuff like that.

I think it would of been sweet if the two of them got married. They are perfect for each other. They share everything and are so close, plus she is always looking out for him.

It's a shame the show ended. Anyway again no they do not ever get married.

I hope this is what you were looking for.

nope they don't get married. but at the very last episode eva something happens between them but we never really know if they get back together. shame though

nope they about due then drama comes up i wont spoil it for u but in the series finale they kiss