I'd like to donate a large sum of £££ to Charity, what would you choose and why?

Update:

I agree with the folk who suggested childrens charities.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Personally, the NSPCC. It's awful what some children have to experience at such a young age

Although i'm sure your money will help any charity greatly, good on you! (:

• 1 decade ago

With respect You are aware up to 98% is spent on overheads

I would suggest Identify those in need and commit random acts of kindness In this way all the funds are spent wisely If You do this anonymously Great Virtue will be generated that You can share

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the last time i donated a large amount of money was to oxfam. i looked at thier website www.oxfam.com and was convinced that they were the ones to go. But donating to any charity is good

• 1 decade ago

something close to you-in your area for your community-charity is great and as one of the worlds superpowers we do have a responsibility to help others-but we seem to forget about the needy on our own doorstep, poverty,abuse,hunger and drugs are all on our back doors but we seem to be more interested in helping other countries first-a local children's charity would be my suggestion

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For me it would be a cancer charity or an animal charity. Animals need all the help they can get too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would choose a cancer related charity, having lost a family member and a few friends to it.

Good on you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Great Ormand Street Hospital.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

nspcc because kids need a chance

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.