Do you ever feel guilty for having children when there are already so many unloved and unwanted children?

I am ttc, but I kind of feel guilty about it, because there are already so many unloved, and unwanted children in the world. I really REALLY want to adopt, but I don't feel equipped to handle many of the children that have psychological and emotional that are in the foster care system. And.. as far as adopting a... show more I am ttc, but I kind of feel guilty about it, because there are already so many unloved, and unwanted children in the world. I really REALLY want to adopt, but I don't feel equipped to handle many of the children that have psychological and emotional that are in the foster care system. And.. as far as adopting a baby, it's so expensive.
But still, I feel guilty for it.
Have you ever felt that way? Do you think that the costs for adoption will ever be lower so that more of us can afford to take care of these children?