My first attempt at a poll?

Since these "questions" seem to get a fairly good response and I always enjoy answering them myself, I thought I would give it a shot. Vanilla Fudge or Strawberry Alarm Clock? Three Dog Night or Blood Sweat and Tears? Humble Pie or Blind Faith? Steve Winwood or Stevie Nicks? Indoor or outdoor show? Samuel... show more Since these "questions" seem to get a fairly good response and I always enjoy answering them myself, I thought I would give it a shot.

Vanilla Fudge or Strawberry Alarm Clock?
Three Dog Night or Blood Sweat and Tears?
Humble Pie or Blind Faith?
Steve Winwood or Stevie Nicks?
Indoor or outdoor show?
Samuel Adams or Leinenkugel?
http://www.leinie.com/home.htm
Lobster or King crab?
Hotwheels or Matchbox?
50's Elvis or fat bloated 70's Elvis?
John Fogerty or Tom Fogerty?
Atlantic or Pacific?
Mexican food or Canadian food?
The Replacements or Husker DU?
Waylon Jennings or Garth Brooks?
Garth Brooks or Jennie Garth?
Cliffs of Dover or Isle of Man? (a little something for our friends in the UK)
Woodstock or Monterey Pop?
Havarti or Brie?
Fanta or Shasta?
Brady Bunch or Partridge Family?
Uncle Tupelo or Wilco or Son Volt?

Thank you for your time and enjoy your Friday.
Update: Feel free to elaborate on any or all answers, tell stories, etc. I promise to thoroughly read all responses.
Update 2: Great answers so far. I am enjoying the commentary as well. I knew that most people outside of the US Midwest probably have not had Leinenkugel, but I'm happy to introduce you to it.
Update 3: Jenna - TOTALLY agree with 30 Days in the Hole. There is something very raw about it.
Update 4: Linda K - I gave ya Thumbs Up for the effort. I realize the poll was fairly age-biased.
Update 5: Mr. Fitzwell - Your answers are eerily similar to my own. Great minds think alike. My daughter also prefers Hotwheels, but my Matchbox cars from the 70's were lightning fast.
Update 6: Migh - a shellfish allergy?! I don't think I could survive. You have my sympathy.
Update 7: Mother Russia - You've had Leinenkugel?! Which one's your favorite? Mine is Sunset Wheat.
Update 8: Don - I'll take bloated 70's Elvis as well and yes, these questions are out there but that's how I roll.
Update 9: Cold Roses - I could not choose between the Replacements or Husker Du either. I do lean toward Uncle Tupelo, as that was were Tweedy and Farrar were at their tumultuous best.
Update 10: Pirate Girl - Very thoughtful answers. I think Montreal cuisine would technically be considered French. I was thinking more back-bacon, goose, salmon and Labatts with the Canada question.
Update 11: James M - I see you like to think outside the box. Faygo is actually the other soda I was trying to think of.
Update 12: Gorgon - Three Dog Night has been reduced to County Fairs?! How the mighty have fallen. I'm not an Elvis fan either, but the thought of him sitting on the toilet, white jumpsuit down around the ankles, eating a peanut butter and bacon sandwich makes me giggle.
Update 13: Silver - Thanks for the brewery info. I now have another reason to visit the UK!
13 answers 13