I just found out my husband is bi.i want to do something for him but i dont know if its the right thing to do?

about 3 months ago i found out that my husband is bi. me and him found this guy a couple weeks ago that is also bi and were interested in being involved with him the guy knows this and is ok with it. at first i thought that maybe the guy was interested in both of us but now I'm not sure if hes interested in both of... show more about 3 months ago i found out that my husband is bi. me and him found this guy a couple weeks ago that is also bi and were interested in being involved with him the guy knows this and is ok with it. at first i thought that maybe the guy was interested in both of us but now I'm not sure if hes interested in both of us or just my husband. yesterday he called and talked to my husband and for at least the first time wants to be involved with just him. this is when my self confidence issues start kicking in i want my husband to be able to be involved with him but i don't want to feel rejected and left out. i really want to be able to this for my husband. he has feelings for this guy and so do i and i don't really want to make my husband choose and i would like to know how the guy feels about me. what should i do? 1)allow my husband to be involved with him alone at first and don't say anything.
2)talk to the guy and explain to him how i feel and see if that changes anything and find out how he feels about me.
3) or just tell my husband that it cant happen
i need as many replys as i can get to make my decision. I'm really confused and don't know what to do. ive just felt really unattractive since yesterday and want to do this for my husband but don't know if i should. plz. help me decide.