Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

What kind of clothes guys like girls to wear?

What kind of clothing do guys like girls to see wearing besides wearing something skin tight or really revealing?

Favorite Answer

okay... well all those answers are pretty vague and gay but I'm in highschool.

Guys here, or any guy, like usually low cut shirts that reveal however much cleavage you want (not too little or too much), and exposed bra straps and bra cups are usually very appealing. As far as pants go, tight, skin tight jeans that show your butt curves are very popular and if warm, short-shorts are even more popular.

Wear these things and with the right hair style and makeup, the guys will be all over you!

we definitely notice, jeans and a t-shirt isn't very feminine. obviously naked would be best, but in general girly girls are more appealing than tom boys, and being picky about your hair nails and clothes is pretty much part of being girly.

• Bart

A big smile and a confident spring in your walk a twinkle in your eye. if you have all that and a great outfit all the better but the clothes don't make the woman. My lovely wife looks best to me in Blue jeans and a T shirt. but she also looks great on a baggy sweat shirt. then again I love her in the classic black dress..... oh ya she is really adorable in her flannel PJ's

Hun, if they had the choice, it would be nothing♥

Haha, yes, they like tight clothes, but, they also like if you leave some stuff to their imaginations. Don't dress slutty, most guys don't like that. Just, wear stuff that's a little sexy, but not too much.

BUT, most importantly, be comfortable with the way you look! Don't dress a certain way to impress a certain guy. He's not gonna like you anymore if you aren't yourself, because, if he is going to like you, he's going to like YOU, not the way you look. (and if he does, he's a shallow jerk who you shouldn't want to date anyway!)

• KS

I love skirts and heels. In the summer white capri pants with wedges.

• Neo

Whatever they want to wear is fine with me.

Source(s): Being a guy.

sexy but clean looking...