kiddo asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

How to get rid of Rats?

I want to get rid of rats/mice etc... this is because i tried traps but they dont work ,,, is there some scent/aroma that rats will smell and dont like?

any ideas ... i love home remedies

• Trish

Just hold on - I'm sending you my rat destroying army. It consists of Stan my ball python and Oreo my cat... they'll take care of the problem for ya.

:-)

Actually, I'm not really sure. Have you tried all the kinds of traps? I've had a lot of success at the barn at work with the live traps.

Get some very smelly mothballs, wrap them tight in a cloth, if you put them out loose, the rats will remove them. Also sprinkle moth crystals around the same area, the crystals are too small for the rats to remove without putting them in their mouth which they won't do.

Other than that, get some Dcon rat poison

I've heard that Juicy Fruit gum will kill them. They do love it but can't digest it. I prefer commercial poison baits or traps, though. They are really tough to trap. You can't allow human scent on the trap and should bait with peanut butter.

get a cat they love mice

Source(s): cat owner

buy a pellet rifle 100% guaranteed. get free stuff LEGIT!! http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=3598...

• MARY S

THEY DETEST PATCHOULI

YOU'LL LOVE IT

TRY IT TODAY

buy a bunch a snakes lol, oh wait then you'll have a snake problem,hmmm srry idk

what about moth balls ???