Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Osama Bin Laden - Good muslim or bad?

I think he's a good one cause he is fighting for Islam! The reason why he attacked America is because America has been fighting in the muslim countries and killing innocent so he gave them what they deserve. The reason for attacking other non muslim countries is because they are with America! He wants the muslim countries to get their values back too. He is also fighting to get rid of the state of Israel. Honestly, i think he's a good muslim. (and no im not a wahabi or a some crazy arab) not that my arab brothers and sisters are crazy but you get what i mean.

I use to think he was bad because of how America makes him seem but Americans also make our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) seem like an evil bad man....so if they can make him look bad, they can make anybody look bad!

• star72

I consider him a criminal and you a troll.

I honestly have no idea. I think it is a mixture of both good and bad. You see, Bin Laden was fighting against the United States for Islam and that is a good thing. Oh and let's not forget that our government (the US) sometimes even mess around with the history and even some times make our prophet Muhammed PBUH look bad. The fact that he was fighting for islam is a good thing. At the same time, our religion stated and also the prophet always told the warriors not to kill the innocent, the women, the elderly, babies, anyone that was not involved in the war (anyone other than the opposing army), and not even chop down or burn a tree during war for the heck of it or anything like that and Bin Laden was a bloody genocide-mass murderer. Like he killed loads of innocent people and also in 9,11 he killed loads of innocent people and civilians and that is if you believe that he did that because others don't even believe that he was behind it. Sometimes I even think that it is amazing how one person has managed to lure, trick, terrorize, and even hide from a whole country's army and government for over 10 years...Don't you think so? So his death was both good and bad. Oh and also now that he is dead, in my opinion we (the US) have no rights to stay in afghanistan or any other -stan country that they were in since that that was all to capture Bin Laden. Soon we will know everything.

yeah sure he has "good" intentions, but come on, is this the way to represent muslims? HE is the on that brought the idea that muslims are terrorists. I mean think about it, the media calls us terrorists, so we attack them?? I admit America has STUPID things, but that doesn't mean it's okay to go and do what Osama does.

Speaking of the way America makes our prophet seem evil, the one thing that made me mad was the reaction muslims gave. Like I said, when people call us terrorists we don't go and act like what they say we are to prove them wrong. I am just as mad as any muslim at what they did, but that's not the way to represent ourselves.

Fee Eeman Allah

And Ramadan Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters

Let me tell you something so you can get it through your narrow mind ( if it is possible). Bin Laden and all other terrorist barbarians are NOT Muslims. They claim that they are Muslims in order to hide behind Islam, to make an excuse for the terror and massacre they are responsible for. Their religion is fake and a poor cover up - no genuine Muslim would kill for Allah - where does it say in the Q`uaran that killing for your religion is good? The truth is through their crimes , "Muslim" terrorists have made life hell for moderate Muslims, it is because of them that Muslims face prejudice and Islamophobia has emerged in the Western countries! it is because of the hypocrites such as your friend bin laden that Muslims are treated with suspicion and fear, it is because of them that your indoctrinated little mind is wasting time asking the question.

Quran ch :5 v32.If anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind.

Blood Money (Ad-Diyat) [83:10] Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet said, "The biggest of Al-Kaba'ir (the great sins) are (1) to join others as partners in worship with Allah, (2) to murder a human being, (3) to be undutiful to one's parents (4) and to make a false statement," or said, "to give a false witness."

*"The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed [killing and injuring] "-Mohammad,Narrated in Saheeh Muslim, #1678, and Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #6533.

Qur'aan Ch : 3 verse 186. You shall certainly be tried and tested in your wealth and properties and in your personal selves, and you shall certainly hear much that will grieve you from those who received the Scripture before you (Jews and Christians) and from those who ascribe partners to Allâh; but if you persevere patiently, and become Al-Muttaqûn (the pious - See V.2:2) then verily, that will be a determining factor in all affairs (and that is from the great matters which you must hold on with all your efforts).

Ch : 2 verse 2

This is the Book (the Qur'ân), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqûn [the pious and righteous persons who fear Allâh much (abstain from all kinds of sins and evil deeds which He has forbidden) and love Allâh much (perform all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained)].

I actually agree with Pakistani Chap. Except for the part about Bin Laden being dead.

Bin Laden is not a good Muslim. Muslims do not believe in making Islam stronger by killing innocent people. I understand his intentions but he's doing it all wrong. Along with those attacks he was supposedly behind, many Muslims were also killed! On top of that many Muslim countries have been victims of Al-Qaeda too. So how is that making the Muslims stronger by killing them? He's not, he's only making things worse.

first of all Osama is a Muslim so it would be haram to say anything bad about him. second of all where is your proof that he attacked America? he trained people in the military just like all countries do they train people for war doesnt make him responsible for what happen.

Im sure I will get lots of thumbs down for this but I honestly think he is a good Muslim unlike his family members in Saudi wasting money and doing foolish things Osama is fighting for Muslims and helping them he could be like his family members but I can't say if he is a good or a bad Muslim that is between him and Allah and only Allah knows his heart so haram to say he is good or bad or to say he isnt Muslim!!!

Where is everyones proof that he is responsible for killing people? where is ur evidence? Pictures? proof? besides what the lieing media is telling u!

the coffession tape of the 9/11 was a fake and the hijackers are still alive!!!

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijacker...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/1559151.stm

watch this video this might think differently about what happen on 9/11 it was a inside job by Americans!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E3oIbO0AWE

Youtube thumbnail

If you know the advice given to the warriors by Prophet (saw), Omar (ra), Khalid (ra),....... you will know the answer.

Some very significant points:

1) Don’t kill the ladies, children, elders, innocents/ civilians.

2) Don’t cut the useful trees

3) Don’t spoil public properties, unless very critical.

• hiba

I don't know the man. But his expressed ideas and comments on other people and countries are not good. I saw that his niece changed her last name to her mothers maiden name,because her father is a brother to Osama Bin Laden.I was mostly reading the article,because her mothers maiden name is the same as mine. I am of French descent,but an american citizen by birth.

killing thousands of innocent people for politics makes u a good muslim? two huge wrongs definitely don't make a right. and just look at the muslim world today all this violence only digs them deeper into the their misery, how did osama's actions help the cause of islam? if anything it confirmed to the world that islam is a violent religion that breed hatred and extremism.

He is a murder, and a bad name to islam!!!

He deserves to be killed!

and fighting for islam? no try in the name, which he is ruining, Allah never told us to kill innocent people!!

I hate him, and he needs to be wipped off the face of this earth along with all those other so called muslims!

you must not know how hard it is for us living in the USA, us muslims being called terroristes everyday!