Osama Bin Laden - Good muslim or bad?

I think he's a good one cause he is fighting for Islam! The reason why he attacked America is because America has been fighting in the muslim countries and killing innocent so he gave them what they deserve. The reason for attacking other non muslim countries is because they are with America! He wants the muslim... show more I think he's a good one cause he is fighting for Islam! The reason why he attacked America is because America has been fighting in the muslim countries and killing innocent so he gave them what they deserve. The reason for attacking other non muslim countries is because they are with America! He wants the muslim countries to get their values back too. He is also fighting to get rid of the state of Israel. Honestly, i think he's a good muslim. (and no im not a wahabi or a some crazy arab) not that my arab brothers and sisters are crazy but you get what i mean.
I use to think he was bad because of how America makes him seem but Americans also make our beloved prophet Muhammad (saw) seem like an evil bad man....so if they can make him look bad, they can make anybody look bad!