How long did you wait until you decided to get married?

Hello I've been with my boyfriend for almost 8 yrs now. I been with him since I was 18,I am now 26 & hes 28. We both want to get married but it is tough. Financially were not ready. I see my friends & family members already getting married but I dont think they have waited long. Is it ok to wait?... show more Hello

I've been with my boyfriend for almost 8 yrs now. I been with him since I was 18,I am now 26 & hes 28. We both want to get married but it is tough. Financially were not ready. I see my friends & family members already getting married but I dont think they have waited long.

Is it ok to wait? Longer?

Right now im finishing my major. I kinda feel jealous?

Is there anyone who waited quite awhile to get married?

Thank's!

Update: We both have talked about getting & he has decided to wait until I finish my major in 2010. He has an ok job but as for me I am not working as im a full time student.
Update 2: We both have talked about getting married & he has decided to wait until I finish my major in 2010. He has an ok job but as for me I am not working as im a full time student.