Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

HOW CAN I MAKE MYSELF MORE POSITIVE?

HI ALL, I AM WORKING IN AN INST AS A ENGLISHTRAINER AND I AM ENJOYING MY JOB , SOMETOMES I BECAME DISHEARTENED SO WHAT SHOULD I DO, PLZ HELP.

HI,

First ask yourself are you really enjoying what you are doing?If yes...good....then ask yourself is there anyway to make your experience of working there better?ask yourself how you can add more value to your life and the lives of your students?

Find answers to these questions and then act upon it you will slowly feel better.

Apart from working there is also a life outside the office try and enrich that take up a hobby, join a gym, learn a musical instrument etc or anything that appeals to you.

Basically just sit down and find out why do you feel disheartned?whats the cause of it? try and remove that cause and you will be fine.

Best of luck.

Dont get disheartened. Just think positive and good and enjoy!!! :)

sometimes it does happen due to number of reasons ...like ...type of work , comparision with Peers or pay check.

All work are good ..if it gives you mental satisfaction and pleasure.

Hence think on these lines and be positive.

Hi there, I have a website that is all about this, you might find it useful, some good links too.

http://www.dream-life-coaching.com

Best of luck

1) listen to relaxing music

2) eat healthily

3) smile and laugh more often

4) saying good things people admire

rachelle

i think u should think positive then there is a possibility of being positive

i have a website it might help to keep u positive.its given below

http://www.dream-life-coaching.com

make your vision and attitude positive , you will be positive.

• AmberP

affirmations work wonders.