Do you like taking tips & advice from wikiHow?

sure! hhahahahaha..

jackkkk

I occasionally do, if I think the advice is right and okay to do. Once I read something about how to win in a staring contest and it didn't offer that much help. Some pages are more informative than others, I suppose! Nevertheless, it's a good site for tips, suggestions and advice.

• ?

Who's wikiHow?

• Belle

Not always...I have read some dud advice on there before, sometimes it can be useful but others its just general garbage

I learnt how long i should cook a baked potato in the microwave on there lol :)

i don't lol, i try and deal with everything my self lol. I don't really like asking for help, i get shy lol. also that site stuff hardly ever works lol. i look at it to see things but its never really any good.

Good luck :)

Yes you should read the "How to become a vampire" article,it's hilarious

no. :P

wikiwhy? becasue wikipedia is like, a total bad thing ppl edit it and write stupid unreal stuff.

• Lisa

Hmm. . . Not really. Only occasionally.

yeah they are awesome