Do you believe that all things are possible with God?

There is a young man-child now lying in critical condition in a Ghanian hospital. He is an orphan of the Liberian wars. He fleed after both parents were killed and has been living in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), West Africa, for many years--on the streets and alone. God has sustained this boy. We recently made... show more There is a young man-child now lying in critical condition in a Ghanian hospital. He is an orphan of the Liberian wars. He fleed after both parents were killed and has been living in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), West Africa, for many years--on the streets and alone. God has sustained this boy. We recently made contact via the internet (June). He was "hanging around." A resident of the village allowed him to use a computer periodically which gave him a place to be (off the streets). As of last week the boy has been hospitalized, in a coma with malnutrition, malaria and complications: severe anemia and jaundice. This is verifiable information. NOT an internet hoax or scam. I have been kept abreast of the boy's condition--now critical. There are no funds for his medical care. Sadly, this is a common occurrence in Africa and other parts of the world where so many now suffer "absolute poverty." But God... God IS able! All those in Christ know that God's grace is sufficient. We also know that it is God's will that we prosper in all ways--body/health, soul, spirit (3 John 2).

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

[This manchild is a person of GREAT faith who has not compromised himself for an easier way of life. Some of us praise God while others ARE a praise to God. He is a living witness of God's power and mercy and is a praise unto God for all of us to see how great God is.]

Believing prayer works. I ask that you pray with me in Jesus' name for his full recovery and for God to touch the hearts of those who are able to contribute to his current medical needs and also after care--a much needed home and fellowship. "To God be the Glory!"

(I ask that you also pray for a Muslim family who put themselves at risk for befriending this lone child of God by extending caring, concern and charity to him. The took him to the hospital when no one else cared. Hearts touched and eyes open...)

Thank you.

***Request no disrespectful remarks from those who do not believe. Thank you.***
Update: I'm not offended. Not even by the rude comments. And many did die in that atrocity. Many die daily, innocents who have done nothing but exist because people--believers/"Christians"--are "waiting for God and Jesus to do what what WE, the disciples of Christ, have been empowered and commanded to... show more I'm not offended. Not even by the rude comments. And many did die in that atrocity. Many die daily, innocents who have done nothing but exist because people--believers/"Christians"--are "waiting for God and Jesus to do what what WE, the disciples of Christ, have been empowered and commanded to do. We all who are truly in Christ say intercessory prayers on a continuum. However, it is impossible to know each and every person in need of prayer UNLESS we lift them up to God as we learn of them. This is what I am doing in addition to praying for ALL who need to be lifted up collectively. If it will help you understand... I am totally devoted to Christ which means I submit to the Holy Spirit even if that means being questioned, cajoled and/or ridiculed...

I do not ask, "What would Jesus do?" I simply do what Jesus did and that is my reasonable service as it is for each and every follower of Christ.
Update 2: If one sheep was important to Jesus while He walked among men on this Earth, one sheep is and will always be important to Him. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Blessings.
Update 3: This boy has not denied Christ. Even in a dangerous and non-Christian environment, he has kept his faith in a God that he was barely old enough to know of at the time of his parents death. This is what is so wonderful about God--how He has sustained this boy. It is these type of sufferings and sacrifices that... show more This boy has not denied Christ. Even in a dangerous and non-Christian environment, he has kept his faith in a God that he was barely old enough to know of at the time of his parents death. This is what is so wonderful about God--how He has sustained this boy. It is these type of sufferings and sacrifices that open the eyes of unbelievers and gives glory to God. It makes people wonder WHAT would make a person go through so much for this God. We shouldn't judge and definitely should not accuse God of punishing a child for the sins of a country that is not even his own. The boy accepted Jesus at an early age. He found my regular Yahoo profile by looking for Christians to contact. I've omitted some information above for the boys safety. Apparently many people do not understand how dangerous his situation actually is aside from the disease that Satan--NOT God--is trying to use to steal this child, there are people who would take his life because of WHO he stands for--Christ.