Do you believe that all things are possible with God?

There is a young man-child now lying in critical condition in a Ghanian hospital. He is an orphan of the Liberian wars. He fleed after both parents were killed and has been living in Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), West Africa, for many years--on the streets and alone. God has sustained this boy. We recently made contact via the internet (June). He was "hanging around." A resident of the village allowed him to use a computer periodically which gave him a place to be (off the streets). As of last week the boy has been hospitalized, in a coma with malnutrition, malaria and complications: severe anemia and jaundice. This is verifiable information. NOT an internet hoax or scam. I have been kept abreast of the boy's condition--now critical. There are no funds for his medical care. Sadly, this is a common occurrence in Africa and other parts of the world where so many now suffer "absolute poverty." But God... God IS able! All those in Christ know that God's grace is sufficient. We also know that it is God's will that we prosper in all ways--body/health, soul, spirit (3 John 2).

"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

[This manchild is a person of GREAT faith who has not compromised himself for an easier way of life. Some of us praise God while others ARE a praise to God. He is a living witness of God's power and mercy and is a praise unto God for all of us to see how great God is.]

Believing prayer works. I ask that you pray with me in Jesus' name for his full recovery and for God to touch the hearts of those who are able to contribute to his current medical needs and also after care--a much needed home and fellowship. "To God be the Glory!"

(I ask that you also pray for a Muslim family who put themselves at risk for befriending this lone child of God by extending caring, concern and charity to him. The took him to the hospital when no one else cared. Hearts touched and eyes open...)

Thank you.

***Request no disrespectful remarks from those who do not believe. Thank you.***

I'm not offended. Not even by the rude comments. And many did die in that atrocity. Many die daily, innocents who have done nothing but exist because people--believers/"Christians"--are "waiting for God and Jesus to do what what WE, the disciples of Christ, have been empowered and commanded to do. We all who are truly in Christ say intercessory prayers on a continuum. However, it is impossible to know each and every person in need of prayer UNLESS we lift them up to God as we learn of them. This is what I am doing in addition to praying for ALL who need to be lifted up collectively. If it will help you understand... I am totally devoted to Christ which means I submit to the Holy Spirit even if that means being questioned, cajoled and/or ridiculed...

I do not ask, "What would Jesus do?" I simply do what Jesus did and that is my reasonable service as it is for each and every follower of Christ.

If one sheep was important to Jesus while He walked among men on this Earth, one sheep is and will always be important to Him. Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Blessings.

This boy has not denied Christ. Even in a dangerous and non-Christian environment, he has kept his faith in a God that he was barely old enough to know of at the time of his parents death. This is what is so wonderful about God--how He has sustained this boy. It is these type of sufferings and sacrifices that open the eyes of unbelievers and gives glory to God. It makes people wonder WHAT would make a person go through so much for this God. We shouldn't judge and definitely should not accuse God of punishing a child for the sins of a country that is not even his own. The boy accepted Jesus at an early age. He found my regular Yahoo profile by looking for Christians to contact. I've omitted some information above for the boys safety. Apparently many people do not understand how dangerous his situation actually is aside from the disease that Satan--NOT God--is trying to use to steal this child, there are people who would take his life because of WHO he stands for--Christ.

ALL is possible with God i will pray for you and this boy. When more then one pray together they're prayer will be answered. Never lose faith anything and everything is possible with God.

• gatita

Whenever I face a trial or doubt my faith in the Lord I remember this song by Gary Oliver. It reminds me that my God is all powerful, omnipotent, omniscient and loving.

My God is more than enough He can supply all my needs

He is my El Shaddai He always looks out for me

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

Why should I worry 'bout the highs and the lows

The ups and the downs, when by my faith I know

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

All the earth is His and the fullness thereof

Everything that I need, You can be sure of

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

Jehovah-Jireh, He is my God

We have the assurance that He is able to strengthen our faith and restore us to health. I don't know if the child is a Christian but perhaps this is the way that the Lord has chosen to bring the child to Him. I pray that this is the reason for and the miraculous cure of this illness. I will certainly pray for his speedy recovery and for his salvation. In the love of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

gatita_63109

Source(s): Apostolic Christian and believer in the power of the Lord
    • BUDDHA3 years agoReport

chicken god . pizza and 69 gods. there are more gods than bugs on earth.

all the bugs are gods. the real gods is the ants.

All things are possible for God, yes... except that which belongs to the darkness. God is light and his perfect and pleasing will consists of all that is just, fair, and good (righteousness). All things are possible, and yes... we CAN ask for a million dollars from Him. After all, He is a BIG God and owns all and is sovereign over all. But it is His divine prerogative to say "NO!" Because He knows right from wrong>sometimes we miss the mark... by a long shot. He is good!

I do believe all things are possible with God...and I will continue to believe that even if this situation doesn't work out in the way you'd like it to.

(As I suspect you do as well.)

God doesn't have to prove himself to me.

But yes, I'll pray with you and the ones answering above...not because this man deserves our prayers or God's grace any more than anyone else for his "not compromising"...(all have fallen short means "all")...but simply because you have asked on his behalf.

Please Lord, show up in this situation and be God...

• Javi

We can never forget the God does punish sin...and in this country...they have denied God forever....a very common mistake and for poeple who do not beleive...they are so quick to look at punishment and blame God for it rahter then look at the sin and blame the people for their own decisions. Its a horrible thing to see...people suffering...especially kids,but this is what happens when God is taken out of society.

• Pierce

You know - I don't mean to offend you, but I'm sure that the close on a million people that were slaughtered in Rwanda didn't feel the same about god. The majority of those slaughtered were actually christians - where was your god then? Do you think that those people had blind faith until the very end?. I will keep this little kid in my thoughts

Atheist

pizza god

chicken god

fish god

tree god

69 gods

all things are possible with the 69 god

True god is the 69 god

True church is the 69 church

True -Mecca is Las Vegas

we all need to go 69 church, read the 69 bible and the True-mecca Las Vegas.

I will say a prayer to Allah (SWT) for both this young man and the Muslim family that cared for him;

InshAllah, he will recover!

This was a very kind question!

Wasalaam

Source(s): Muslimah

I don't understand it myself, but I will always be a Christian. I just think God lets some things go as a lesson to others. That's my understanding.

Yes, because he managed to make he world in seven days, made a world wide flood, put seven plueges to Egypt, healed, forgive, and died in a cross to save us all.