Do you like six-pack abs on a girl?

Guy's points of view are especially appreciated. Are abs attractive? I have some, but not overly defined. So... guys do you like a girl with abs or what and girls what do you think when a girl you see has abs? Thankss soo much for your answers and time! luv ya!

And no I'm not super bulky, I count calories for goodness' sake!

Favorite Answer

I have the answer,

girls with lean stomachs and the kind of abs that just barely show

at rest, but when they move or talk or dance, you can make out a six pack, but not really bulgy muscles, just the outlines

very hot

• Laural

Leave the six packs to the guys honey! I like a flat stomach no abs.

• Sweet*

I've seen really nice four packs on girls. It depends one the person and if the can pull it off or not. Sometimes it looks to manly.

**Not to OP:

Also, just because you have a pack doesn't mean you don't have curves.

As a girl--I'd be afraid of intimidating a guy if my abs were bigger than his. Certain parts of me, yes, but abs?? (disturbing pictures of me with abs going through my head) Nope, not on me. Chealsey Clinton, maybe, but not on me.

But hey, if it feels good on you and you like it, go for it.

Source(s): Edit-addition: However, I do pushups pretty good, as my pic here shows :P

My friend has a six pack and she says her boyfriend loves it and finds it incredibly sexy.

So yeah. I think some guys like six pack and some don't. It depends on the guy. Not all guys like it, but some do and you'll find a guy that loves your abs, trust me. :)

I think she must be in good shape...But it would be weird it she was all .. poof & bulky lol, like the Hulk...ooh. That would be definitely weird.

I like guys with abs :)

~Julie

Source(s): I'm a girl
  • Sometimes, but not if the girl is like really bulky.

abs are hot

but if u have or get like crazy abs then thats nasty but regular abs are nice

I think

1 or 2 things.

Damn she must work out alot..

or

Damn she must never eat...

Either or...if you have them better luck to ya...but my guy likes a lil curve :)

And gotsa baby bump curve! LOL..

Source(s): 31wks preggie

I'm a girl and I think "muscles" on a girl are gross. It makes them look butch. It doesn't sound like yours are too out there so it probably just looks like you have a nicely toned stomach, and I know that guys see that as a turn on. =]