7th grade boys minds!>??

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
im going into 7th grade and all the boys seem kinda normal around me and my girl friends when we talk to them but when its just the boys (7th graders) what are they thinking and ...show more
Update : ipod_man (ipod_girl)) please go play with your ipod and get away from ...show more
Best Answer
To tell you the truth, NOTHING.

Boys dont think. They have a mental capacity of a peanut.

If they are thiking about something, it'll either be boobs, sex or food.

I'm sorry for being sexist, but you asked.

Source:

Males -_-
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (23)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Mister K answered 6 years ago
    Girls, Video Games, hobbies, Music, and TV shows..
    same stuff girls talk about except sex just a little more and its not straight up sex talk its more just like laughing at hints and making little inuendos.

Source(s):

Memories......
    • 3
    • Comment
  • VatsuX answered 6 years ago
    thats normal for people to think about breasts. i do look at breasts too, so does alot of guys including 7th graders
    • 3
    • Comment
  • ribbonxlawliet answered 6 years ago
    well i just finished 7th grade and from wat i know
    sex, girls, video games, whos bigger0.o, and sports and stuff like that
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Catz. answered 6 years ago
    It all depends on the guy you're talking to. But more and more boys nowadays, nevertheless the grade, always happen to drift their eyes around a girl's shapes and sizes, rather than the attitude. It's becoming a perveted problem, and it's harder for girls to find dates who want to spend time with the girl, not her body. But if you're in 7th grade, I wouldn't worry about boys or dating. It's very unlikely you'll find someone that you're looking for.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • i NEED DAT! answered 6 years ago
    not all boys have the same thoughts. u just need to be careful & kno which boys like you for you and not for your body. cuss u dnt want to be known as the **** or anything just be careful.
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Jon Daniels answered 6 years ago
    Boys your age think about a lot of the things you think about boys, only about girls. And a lot about sex.

Source(s):

I was a 7th grade boy once.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ☮allie♥ answered 6 years ago
    Everyones different.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • savanah y answered 6 years ago
    I just left the 7th grade and in a week will be starting 8th
    Like everyone on here has told you
    They think about
    Sex and how many girls they can get and popularity
    Im not even joking
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Ryator answered 6 years ago
    well um when im with friends(guys)we talk about llike random stuff not usually like sex and stuff like that and none of the giirls at my school have boobs at least at bid ones!.......so ya and i kinda keep that stuff about sex and boobs to myself becuase thats weird but yaa hoped i helped!!!!!!!!!=]
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Alberto G answered 6 years ago
    Im a month away from turning 16 and when I was in 7th grade there were lots of perverts but 7th grade boys are usually to immature for nasty stuff they actually think its funny.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• emmyiza answered 6 years ago
    they think about really innaproapaite stuff and even in 6th grade (i am going into 7th too) they talk bout tht stuff too andd good luck in seventh grade
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Kiki C answered 6 years ago
    i wonder the same thing when i tlk to my guy friends so good luck with awnsers!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • jeh-knee foo! answered 6 years ago
    sex. and thats it. im going into 8th and i know what they think about. mostly, the guys at my school are open when they think. oh! and they think about jacking off. but i think thats still like sex...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sierra answered 6 years ago
    Sex, sex, sex, sex, sex, and , oh yeah, sex!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Robert M answered 6 years ago
    they talk about your big boobs and maybe your *** sometimes.
    one day when you pass by them look back and you will see them looking at you *** and maybe acting like they are smacking it.

Source(s):

I was in the 7th grade a couple years ago
    • 1
    • Comment
  • mikehawk69ing answered 6 years ago
    porbablly they want to twiddle your clit, i mean thats what i think about when i talk to 13 year old girls lmao no really they want to bobble your boobies
    • 1
    • Comment
  • I'm Chris Hansen answered 6 years ago
    nobody can read their minds. but prob ur boobs
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Xakaree S answered 6 years ago
    Sex. Sex. Sex. everything, anything. rule 34 even. honestly.

Source(s):

www.4chan.org
    • 2
    • Comment
  • Aurelio answered 6 years ago
    Sex! is the only thing in their minds!!!
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Paramorefan answered 6 years ago
    Hmmm... good question! I am in 7th grade also and i have always wondered this...

They most likely think about sexual things. It is proven that men and boys for most of the day think about sex. ( creeps)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • xOni answered 6 years ago
    Sex
    • 1
    • Comment
  • ipod_gurl789 answered 6 years ago
    omg get over ur self who cares if u hav big boobs and i mean pretty girl? yea right get over your self concieted
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Peter answered 6 years ago
    Just get it out of the way the very first day of school and let them see your boobs. They won't bother you again for the rest of the year. Good luck
    • 3
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock