what should i get my husband for our 2yr anniversary?

we have a 25 dollar limit know not a lot to work with

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

sex... always sex...

Anything else would be like treating him as if he were a woman...

do something you have never done before in bed. Make it so memorable that he can't wait until next anniversary.

Sex is the ONE thing only you can give... ANYONE can give him a tie or a tool... only you are allowed to give sex so don't get all prudish and think that there is more to life than sex.... that statement is ONLY true if you are a woman.

• 3 years ago

it rather is phenomenal what human beings take with no attention and what they be specific to no longer take with no attention while they get busy. His golfing time - his loose time - became into on his ideas. His anniversary? It appears like he's beginning to make certain your marriage as a source of duty greater suitable than some thing to celebrate. He blew a candy custom to bits out of laziness and selfishness. You deserved that eating place and present and card and apology ... yet he's a guy and appears like he screwed up so which you probable won't get it. What i'd do as a substitute, is tell him jokingly now and by means of the 300 and sixty 5 days which you would be able to no longer wait to make certain what he does next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days to make up for forgetting your anniversary. (He would possibly no longer have forgotten, yet he forgot to celebrate and that's what's considerable.) merely pass with "forgot" ... and humorous tale approximately what excursion in Europe/cruise/private island you are going to next 3 hundred and sixty 5 days. enable him understand he's on the line to make it as much as you.

• 1 decade ago

Dress shirt and tie combo on sale for 22 dollars at Sears or a watch from Walmart.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I was you I would have a nice night in with a nice cake and get some movies and cook him a nice dinner and give him some nice freaky, romantic sex. Men, don't care about gifts and stuff. Normally, it's the women who do. They just want a good BJ and sex and they are happy.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

congratulations on your two years. Its always hard to get a guy something for an anniversary. How about a Nice Watch (if he wears watches).

Good Luck

• 1 decade ago

nattie,the best thing you can give him is you,make a big deal of it,don't be afraid to go to the kinky side,knock his socks off,,,he will have that day entrenched in his mind for months,think of you everyday,then you take the $25 and buy yourself a trinket to remember the day by...or you can go get a case of beer & you guys get a drunk on.

• 1 decade ago

well, 2 year is cotton...

so maybe a nice robe, if he likes wearing them.

or some nice pajamas to wear around the house...

or just make him a home made card and a nice dinner..

• 1 decade ago

Blow up a sexy picture of yourself.

Or, make a very special card that you add to each year of marriage.

Engrave your rings.

An empty box filled with your "heart".

Good bottle of wine to celebrate.

The book, "joy of sex".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

try some funny undage or something..

fits the "cotton" tag..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

25 dollars lol that's pathetic.

You are either really poor or really cheap.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.