Garry Glitter deported to UK.?

Do you think they should revoke his passport and jail this pervert when he arrives

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7563456.stm

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

should have left him in jail where he was- we do not want him back

• jamand
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

They should remove his dick & testicles with a rusty hacksaw and then force feed them to him thru a tube after he has watched them being mashed by a food processor.

Then they should hang him from a lampost on the nearest street corner so that the public can throw bricks at him.

Then they should take his almost lifeless body and cover him in hot tar and feather him.

Then when his demise has arrived - dig a big hole and drop him in it - cover it and forget about it.

All these child pervs should recieve the same punishment

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Now that Human Rightism has established itself as our national religion, our govt will be more concerned on safeguarding his human rights than anything else. Money will be spent on protecting him and his privacy. Also many in high places will have sympathy for him, saying to themselves and they read about him, 'There for luck and good fortune, goes I'.

• 1 decade ago

No because he is doing his Christmas tour with Michel Jackson with Barrymore as the worm up act.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

What really annoys me is that this total scumbag will claim his " Human Rights ". I just pray no other children get raped by this wicked evil ba*tard.

• 1 decade ago

The dirty b#####d should be shot and not allowed to scar anymore children

• 1 decade ago

no, they should shoot him in the head

regards x kitti x

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.