How to build muscle? ?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Just returned from holiday and have decided that I want to build a better body for next year. Currently I am around 6ft, and quite thin, this is how my whole family are tall and ...show more
Best Answer
sleep with strawberry ice cream in your nose
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (16)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • cavalier gt answered 6 years ago
    chest, six pack, nice biceps, shoulders, and triceps,

chest- bench press, 3 sets 8-12 reps
    for six pack- crunches, 3 sets 10-20 reps
    biceps- curly bar, dumbell pull- 3 setes 8-12 reps
    shoulders- put two dumbells in your hand and lift your shoulder up- 3 sets 8-12 reps

PUSH UPS! 3 sets 8-12 reps.

eat a lot of protein and less fat, go to the gym at leas 3 time a week for 2 hours, RUN its good in the army they don't got weights and most of them get " buff ". if you really want this then you'll want to do it.
    • Comment
  • Ruth answered 4 weeks ago
    Imagine You Can How Much Faster and Easier You Lose Weight Simple Extremely Powerful Strategies

See how easily you can "Drop up to 3 dress sizes inside of a week"

Discover The Truths of "Lose At Least 10 Pounds" - http://venusfactor.nazo.us

Source(s):

Here is a Method That is Helping Women to Lose Weight Fast - http://venusfactor.nazo.us
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • AviB answered 6 years ago
    If you want to build muscle and get a beautiful body, then here is an awesome site that will absolutely help you out...

http://truthaboutabs.com

Enjoy!

AviB
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Ralph answered 6 years ago

I think it's better first feed up your thin body in order to form a good looking muscles...
    Eat foods which have more carbs and protein...
    Just take it easy time to time because you're only a thin...
    Make sure if you are really ready to go to the GYM...

Give 1 day after GYM...
    Sleep early...
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Rich answered 6 years ago
    Diet is going to be 60% of how much muscle you build. You need to buy protein isolate from the health food store and eat 1.5 grams of protein per lb of body weight and the more weight you gain, the more protein you will need to eat.

Further, don't do any exercise which you can do more than 8 reps ever as you want to build size and not endurance muscles and if you can do more than 8 reps, it will be difficult for you to put on the proper size.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • JP answered 6 years ago
    You definitely need a professional to start you off. Nobody can readily tell you the right techniques and exercises you should do, nor how you should eat. Although you could extensively research reliable fitness and diet websites, this would take you hours and hours on end to possess any proper information to adequately take into practice. Take the easy and logical route. Save time, energy, and potentially dangerous mistakes. Spare some dimes for a few priceless lessons with a good personal trainer who will take you through all of it, and get you into a good diet and exercise program.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • tigercub1 answered 6 years ago
    exercise the muscles you want to improve.google it. abdominal exercises,tricep eercises etc.dont have to pay for a gym.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mo fray answered 6 years ago
    work out one muscle every day
    you wont stay the same weight though you'll put on a bit of weight
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • meaganicole answered 6 years ago
    If you want muscles then you can always weightlift to build muscles or go to the gym.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • JimiXHendrixX69 answered 6 years ago
    exercise, lift weights, drinks lots of milk and eat protein, and if u have free time around the house, walk or bike to places
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Marvin answered 6 years ago
    Exercise and eat lots of protein.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • jenna‚ô• answered 6 years ago
    okay well i don't know if you're interested in running at all, but running will tone your leg muscles incredibly. if you're not interested in running/jogging, you can replace it with bike riding or power walk. the amount of time you run for is up to you and your fitness level determines that.

monday- run, go to gym
    tuesday - run
    wednesday - run
    thursday - run, go to gym
    friday - run
    saturday - run, go to gym
    sunday - rest so that your muscles can repair

when you're at the gym, i recommend -

a warm up on the treadmill (jog about .75 miles)
    stretch
    ab machine
    bieceps machine
    tripceps machine
    quadriceps machine
    hamstrings machine
    calves machine
    ^ 3 reps of 10 for all
    then you can either run on the tred, use the eliptical, or lift some weights
    stretch at the end

i really don't know how heavy it should be for you because i don't know how fit you are, but just try different weights, starting small, until you find one challenging on your muscles but you are able to pick up.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • MeowWws answered 6 years ago
    eat more mussels. haha later~
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • squarebubble answered 6 years ago
    Drink lots of Ensure and work out - otherwise, ask your gym trainer.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • mae answered 6 years ago
    exercise in a gym regularly
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • fOrever_yOurz answered 6 years ago
    go to the gym and lift everyday =)
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%